Windows 10: Why does Minesweeper crash?

Discus and support Why does Minesweeper crash? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Minesweeper crashes after about 3-4 minutes. Can It be fixed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LinedEnd5494, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Why does Minesweeper crash?

Minesweeper crashes after about 3-4 minutes. Can It be fixed?

:)

LinedEnd5494, Jul 6, 2019

2. Minesweeper crashing ever since I changed monitors

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, Minesweeper crashing after you changed your monitors.

I suggest you to try the methods provided in the links below.

Method 1:

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Check for updates for apps from Windows Store and install if you find any.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/check-for-updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Note:

Solitaire, Minesweeper, and Hearts Games that come pre-installed on Windows 7 will be removed as part of installing the Windows 10 upgrade. Microsoft has released our version of Solitaire and Minesweeper called the “Microsoft Solitaire Collection”
    and “Microsoft Minesweeper.”

If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2:

I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
    • Select Display Drivers.
    • Right click on the Display drivers
      and select Properties
    • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.
    I also suggest you to update the video card drivers and check if the issue persist.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper crashes

Minesweeper crashes for no reason in the middle of a game. How can I fix it?

LinedEnd5494, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

Why does Minesweeper crash?

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't work

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are having issues with Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10. It can be because of changes made or software conflicts.

For us to better assist you with this concern with Microsoft Minesweeper, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    Catherine Cus.
    ' post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Why does Minesweeper crash?

1. Why does Minesweeper crash? - Similar Threads - Why does Minesweeper

2. Why does this crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this crash: A program called Kutar Tabipero crashes. I'm not sure why.Event viewer says:Faulting application name: Tabipero.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4c52d8e9Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1682, time stamp: 0x9b46280aException code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  3. Why does this crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does this crash: A program called Kutar Tabipero crashes. I'm not sure why.Event viewer says:Faulting application name: Tabipero.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4c52d8e9Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1682, time stamp: 0x9b46280aException code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  4. Why does this crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Minesweeper crashes on Surface Book

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper crashes on Surface Book: Just loads initial green screen then stops. No clues as to problem. I've tried all the standard advice reset/re-installation but no difference. Flight simulator doesn't run either but this cause may be different....
  6. Why does Minesweeper continuously crash?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Minesweeper continuously crash?: Minesweeper continues to crash for no reason since I updated Windows 10 in April 2019. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-minesweeper-continuously-crash/e56bed75-8cc3-42ae-a63e-5a4ee62bf0db
  7. Minesweeper crashes when opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper crashes when opening.: So I installed minesweeper a year ago and it was working fine. But I tried to open it today and it shows Microsoft Minesweeper then closes. I don't know the problem. No updates and everything is up to date. What is the problem?...
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper crashes: Minesweeper crashes for no reason in the middle of a game. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-crashes/f20ba084-0423-4f45-b1bf-b4b31e67f45b
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing: Microsoft Minesweeper premium continually keeps crashing. I've reset the app along with terminating it and it still keeps crashing. I paid for the premium version and I have not been able to play the game....
  10. Microsoft minesweeper keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft minesweeper keeps crashing: Whenever I open the app, it crashes after about 3 seconds.I have tried to reinstall it, but didn't work. 74444

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does minesweeper keep crashing