Windows 10: Why does MS office now default to wrong outlook calendar?

Discus and support Why does MS office now default to wrong outlook calendar? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After daughter has used my laptop, even though ive signed her out of MS office, when i accept a linked in calendar invite it goes to her outlook... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChrisHale2, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Why does MS office now default to wrong outlook calendar?

After daughter has used my laptop, even though ive signed her out of MS office, when i accept a linked in calendar invite it goes to her outlook calendar not mine. Any help appreciated?

:)

ChrisHale2, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Yancyd66 Win User

Sync MS Office Outlook Calendar to Win 10 Calendar

I have MS Office Outlook 2007 would like to sync Outlook Calendar with Win 10 calendar. I've set up the Outlook 2007 email account to Win 10 email but do not see a way to sync Outlook calendar to Win 10. Help would be appreciated.

Yancyd66, Jan 5, 2021
  3. fmonte Win User
    Please help transferring MS Office Outlook 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

I thought I had it figured out when I found this website but when I go through the steps and bring the folder over to the office 2000 machine, it says wrong format. Does anyone have an easier way?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...319871033.aspx

fmonte, Jan 5, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

Why does MS office now default to wrong outlook calendar?

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Why does MS office now default to wrong outlook calendar? [​IMG]

meebers, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Why does MS office now default to wrong outlook calendar?

1. Why does MS office now default to wrong outlook calendar? - Similar Threads - Why does office

2. Why Outlook Calendar saves wrong time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Outlook Calendar saves wrong time?: HiI have Microsoft's webinar at 9:00–10:30 AM Pacific Time UTC-7. When I save the time to Outlook Calendar, it saves to the same time, although we hae UTC+2....
  3. Why Outlook Calendar saves wrong time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Outlook Calendar saves wrong time?: HiI have Microsoft's webinar at 9:00–10:30 AM Pacific Time UTC-7. When I save the time to Outlook Calendar, it saves to the same time, although we hae UTC+2....
  4. How to delete the default calendar in outlook

How to delete the default calendar in outlook: I want to delete the default calendar in outlook because its title is showing in another language and I can't change it using system preferences or account preferences [ATTACH]...
  5. Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar

Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar: Hi All, does anyone have a tool or a solution to effectively sync between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar, in both directions? Thanks, Mark 145239
  6. Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar: Hi All, does anyone have a tool or a solution to effectively sync between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar, in both directions? Thanks, Mark 145239
  7. Outlook (MS Office 2019) printing

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook (MS Office 2019) printing: Hello I am using Outlook (MS Office 2019). As the responses to an email progress, the text of each previous response shifts to the right (see image below). This makes it very difficult to read the original message. I "Recall" this email, "selected all" text, open "paragraph...
  8. Office 2010 Outlook Calendar is not loading in win 10? Whats wrong?

Office 2010 Outlook Calendar is not loading in win 10? Whats wrong?: Hi. I just made a clean install of Win 10 and set up the system with drivers etc. Everything works fine. But when I installed my Office 2010, the Calendar in Outlook 2010 will not load? If I run Outlook in /Safe, it loads fine and works. But how do I Get the calendar to...
  9. Outlook & MS Office generally

Outlook & MS Office generally: The Outlook app on my laptop is doing weird things! The email doesn't display in the preview panel or does display in an unreadable format. Some text is missing from the list panel. I'm having to revert to using the online version. I am constantly getting 'xxx is not...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar

Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar: How do I sync the Calendar app calendar with my Office 365 Outlook? I have checked all sync settings and everything should work, but it doesn't. I'm running Windows 10 1809 on my computer. When I go to Calendar in Outlook, the rotating dot circle keeps running and doesn't...