Windows 10: Why does MS want to **** it's customers?

Discus and support Why does MS want to **** it's customers? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; again and again. I'm just trying to get some work done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChuckKristensen, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Why does MS want to **** it's customers?

again and again. I'm just trying to get some work done

:)

ChuckKristensen, Feb 5, 2020
  2. JulesW Win User

Customers hate the WP7 UI so why doesnt MS revise it ?

Oh Come on, blaming the saleperson for the poor WP7 sales is pretty lame. That doesn't explain why WP7 is sales are actually dropped from WM6.5. There simply is no wow factor compelling customers to buy WP7 phones.

I am just suggesting that MS could easily offer an alternative to the rather weak Applications List, it iis rubish an plain.

I am not sure what your suggestion is other than ' Lets improve the training of Phones sales staff' Like that is going turn around the fortunes of WP7.

JulesW, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Why does MS want to **** it's customers?

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Why does MS want to **** it's customers?

1. Why does MS want to **** it's customers? - Similar Threads - Why does ****

2. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  3. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  4. Why does MS have functions that does nothing but waste time and noone wants to really...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does MS have functions that does nothing but waste time and noone wants to really...: Can someone explain why Microsoft refuses to come with a better system or fix the problems that wastes more time than anything else that has to do with Microsoft?Point one-who decided to put this change view in Files Explorer where you can change the view placed at the bottom...
  5. Why does MS have functions that does nothing but waste time and noone wants to really...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does MS have functions that does nothing but waste time and noone wants to really...: Can someone explain why Microsoft refuses to come with a better system or fix the problems that wastes more time than anything else that has to do with Microsoft?Point one-who decided to put this change view in Files Explorer where you can change the view placed at the bottom...
  6. Why does MS have functions that does nothing but waste time and noone wants to really...

7. Why does MS FORCE UPDATES???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does MS FORCE UPDATES???: I am going linux and this is why.I have auto updates turned off, still does it. Had support take over computer, said no more forced updates, lies lies lies. Just did it again and I lost SO much work. Word didnt recover any of my files. I'm done with microcrap products. God...
  8. Why does MS FORCE UPDATES???

Why does MS FORCE UPDATES???: I am going linux and this is why.I have auto updates turned off, still does it. Had support take over computer, said no more forced updates, lies lies lies. Just did it again and I lost SO much work. Word didnt recover any of my files. I'm done with microcrap products. God...
  9. Why does MS FORCE UPDATES???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why does Microsoft have the attitude that what customers want doesn't matter?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft have the attitude that what customers want doesn't matter?: Having tried Windows 10 several times after it was pushed on us, I found the operating system absurd, jammed with spyware coding, and STILL based on the old NT architecture. I dumped it and reverted 3 computers back to W7. On a rebuild this year, due to a fried...