Windows 10: Why does my bluetooth LE Mouse freeze when computer not in use?

Discus and support Why does my bluetooth LE Mouse freeze when computer not in use? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The only way the Bluetooth LE mouse wakes up is after I log in with my password. Also after I wake the computer from sleep by tapping a keyboard key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaveDG, Sep 28, 2018.

1. DaveDG Win User

Why does my bluetooth LE Mouse freeze when computer not in use?

The only way the Bluetooth LE mouse wakes up is after I log in with my password. Also after I wake the computer from sleep by tapping a keyboard key. Sometimes the mouse unfreezes when I touch the Surface Pro 4 screen. It's a real annoyance. I changed the batteries recently. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am using WIndows 10.

:)

DaveDG, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Bluetooth mouse still freezes

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    I did try that, no difference.

• Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    You mean on the computer? It's built in.

• Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    See above

• Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adSapter and mouse.
    The only thing in the 1.5' between the mouse and the laptop is a chair arm and the computer power cord.

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.
    Windows is up to date.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

I thought I just did. It's a Microsoft mouse.

hustlinghare, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Why does my bluetooth LE Mouse freeze when computer not in use?

Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Why does my bluetooth LE Mouse freeze when computer not in use?

1. Why does my bluetooth LE Mouse freeze when computer not in use? - Similar Threads - Why does bluetooth

2. Why does Laptop freezes after using Bluetooth mouse for longer time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Laptop freezes after using Bluetooth mouse for longer time: I have noticed that every time I am using the Bluetooth mouse, the laptop screen will freeze for more than 20 seconds. I had to force shutdown my laptop to stop the freezing....
  3. Why does Laptop freezes after using Bluetooth mouse for longer time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Laptop freezes after using Bluetooth mouse for longer time: I have noticed that every time I am using the Bluetooth mouse, the laptop screen will freeze for more than 20 seconds. I had to force shutdown my laptop to stop the freezing....
  4. Why does my computer keep freezing randomly?

Why does my computer keep freezing randomly?: I'm using Windows 10 and have noticed recently over the past few months that mu computer will just randomly freeze up. It does not happen often, it's so sporadic I can't really give an estimate. Maybe 5 or so times per week. It'll just freeze for 10-30 seconds at a time and...
  5. why does my computer keep freezing and crashing

why does my computer keep freezing and crashing: for the past couple days my computer has been freezing, so i did a bit of research found that it was my memory sticks were loose and needed to be reseated, havent had a freeze since, until today at 3pm when i was playing a game it up and nowwhere crashes and restarts there...
  6. why does the mouse keep freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does the mouse keep freezing: why does the mouse keep freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-mouse-keep-freezing/26c355fa-095c-4b63-9172-c04ee35292a7
  7. why does the mouse keep freezing

why does the mouse keep freezing: why does the mouse keep freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-mouse-keep-freezing/26c355fa-095c-4b63-9172-c04ee35292a7
  8. Connecting a wireless mouse to my computer using Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting a wireless mouse to my computer using Bluetooth: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, I have a problem with connecting a wireless mouse to my computer. First of all, this is due to the fact that my motherboard in PC (Aorus B450 Elite) does not contain a built-in bluetooth module. However, reading on the Internet, I found...
  9. Why does my mouse/windows 10 keep freezing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my mouse/windows 10 keep freezing?: i dont know what i did for this to start happening, but sometimes when i open a program or game, windows will just freeze and not let me move my mouse or do anything. ive checked for windows updates and it seems i am up to date. does anyone know why this keeps happening or...
  10. Bluetooth LE mouse fails to reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth LE mouse fails to reconnect: I started having this issue on my newly built PC where my Logictech MX Master 2S mouse fails to reconnect automatically after the PC restarts/wakes up from sleep. I use a generic usb bluetooth dongle and I have disabled the option of allowing the computer to turn off the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my bluetooth mouse freeze

2. WHY DOES MICROSOFT BLUE TOOTH MOUSE FREEZE UP

3. my bluetooth mouse freezes

4. what causes bluetooth mouse to freeze,
  5. why does my bluetooth freeze when i pair it,
  6. why microsoft bluetooth keyboard freez always,
  7. microsoft bluetooth enumerator windows 10