Windows 10: Why does my card information keep getting put back on my account

Discus and support Why does my card information keep getting put back on my account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have removed my card info cause i buy microsoft store cards to pay for my items but i removed my wifes card like a week ago so it didnt try to charge... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TedTaylor4, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Why does my card information keep getting put back on my account

I have removed my card info cause i buy microsoft store cards to pay for my items but i removed my wifes card like a week ago so it didnt try to charge my card for the gamepass and i just checked and the card was back on their quit violating my rights and keep the card removed once i remove that payment option it should stay off quit trying to rip me off if this happens again i am seeking legal help cause i cant afford for that card to get charged if i have a microsoft balance of 13$ that is enought for the gamepass for pc seeing as it is only 5$ on the pc quit putting the card back on there and there wont be an issue if this does not get resolved i am going to get help i removed it again today so if i see it on their again im going to do something about it so why does it keep adding my card back on their if i have removed it three times from my account

:)

TedTaylor4, Jul 12, 2020

2. why my account not active no more

Hi,

You have fallen victim to a tech support scam.

If those 985 numbers in reply #15 and reply #5 are YOUR number(s), I suggest editing your posts to remove that information from your public forum posts. It's a very bad idea to post such sensitive personal information in a public place.

Also:

Did you give out credit card or other payment information?

Did you give anyone remote access to your computer?

MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Bdballer Win User
    Unable to change my credit card information

Hello the credit card account has been closed used to charge on marketplace and I tried to get in and change the information and it just keeps loading and won't bring me to the screen to change it. What do i do??

Bdballer, Jul 12, 2020
  4. EthelH Win User

Why does my card information keep getting put back on my account

Why does Secuity Catalog information keeps appearing on my screen

Why does Security Catalog information keeps appearing on my screen?

EthelH, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Why does my card information keep getting put back on my account

1. Why does my card information keep getting put back on my account - Similar Threads - Why does card

2. Why does my Time Zone keep switching back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Time Zone keep switching back?: I used to be Central Time, now I am Mountain Time. I changed everything in my PC under Locations and everywhere I could think of, but today when the Time Sprung ahead my PC automically went back to Central Time and so to solve this, I changed my Time manually, then click...
  3. Why does my Time Zone keep switching back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Time Zone keep switching back?: I used to be Central Time, now I am Mountain Time. I changed everything in my PC under Locations and everywhere I could think of, but today when the Time Sprung ahead my PC automically went back to Central Time and so to solve this, I changed my Time manually, then click...
  4. Why does my Time Zone keep switching back?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...: This is stupid. I’m locked out of my account going in circles trying to recover my account only getting the same automated response. Why does it say it’s not me when the email I’m recovering it from is literally the same thing but just with a number....
  6. Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...

Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...: This is stupid. I’m locked out of my account going in circles trying to recover my account only getting the same automated response. Why does it say it’s not me when the email I’m recovering it from is literally the same thing but just with a number....
  7. Why does my program keep getting uninstalled?

Why does my program keep getting uninstalled?: Hello,I downloaded GS Autoclicker on Windows 11. However, occasionally, it would be automatically uninstalled after a few days. I have redownloaded this several times but the problem still keeps happening. Is there any way for me to prevent this?...
  8. Why does my account keep getting hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does my account keep getting hacked: My account keeps getting hacked and as soon as I call them a fraud my account somehow gets released and I can sign in again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-account-keep-getting-hacked/49e7f399-91b8-4aa0-b489-1db4ab1e4bb5
  9. Why does my PC keep corrupting my SD Cards?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my PC keep corrupting my SD Cards?: Every time I use SD cards on my pc they always end up corrupting after removing. It doesn’t matter what adapter i use or which type of as card is used. Once I reinsert to my camera it needs to be formatted. The same result occurs when I reinsert to PC. The PC shows it as...
  10. Swich my card information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Swich my card information: How can switch my card information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/swich-my-card-information/aa0014be-f3b8-4f30-af54-c38bb812f2be