Windows 10: why does my computer clock keep changing

Discus and support why does my computer clock keep changing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why does my computer clock keep changing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidNixon2, Sep 19, 2018.

1. why does my computer clock keep changing

why does my computer clock keep changing?

:)

DavidNixon2, Sep 19, 2018

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 19, 2018
  3. BunnyJ Win User
    BunnyJ, Sep 19, 2018
  4. AndreePin Win User

why does my computer clock keep changing

Clock timer

Hi Mal,

We can see here that you are having issues with your computer's clock timer. There are several factors why you get
    the error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this concern?

AndreePin, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

why does my computer clock keep changing

1. why does my computer clock keep changing - Similar Threads - why does computer

2. Why does my clock and time keep changing on my Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my clock and time keep changing on my Windows 7?: My Dell Latitude computer with Windows 7 will not keep the correct date and time. I've googled how to correct it and have done everything i know to do....
  3. Why does my clock and time keep changing on my Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my clock and time keep changing on my Windows 7?: My Dell Latitude computer with Windows 7 will not keep the correct date and time. I've googled how to correct it and have done everything i know to do....
  4. Why does my computer keep crashing

Why does my computer keep crashing: My computer keeps getting a BSOD watch dog violation and I dont know how to fix itI have tried to update my divers, delete 3rd party apps, and even factory reset my computer and nothing has worked,The last three mini dump files have said the same...
  5. Why does my wallpaper keep changing?

Why does my wallpaper keep changing?: I updated my computer the other day, and now my wallpaper keeps changing? It's not on slideshow, and it's not on Windows spotlight either. I updated it because the computer itself wasn't working very well- I draw on it using a tablet and it wasn't recognising the tablet. I...
  6. Why does my wallpaper keep changing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my wallpaper keep changing?: I updated my computer the other day, and now my wallpaper keeps changing? It's not on slideshow, and it's not on Windows spotlight either. I updated it because the computer itself wasn't working very well- I draw on it using a tablet and it wasn't recognising the tablet. I...
  7. Why does my computer keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep crashing?: My computer keeps crashing, I have a fairly good computer with great specs that allow for high performance gaming but recently, every time I’ve tried to turn on my pc, it turns on, and then crashes and this issue persists over and over again, I have no idea why this is...
  8. Why does my computer keep crashing?

Why does my computer keep crashing?: My computer keeps crashing, I have a fairly good computer with great specs that allow for high performance gaming but recently, every time I’ve tried to turn on my pc, it turns on, and then crashes and this issue persists over and over again, I have no idea why this is...
  9. Why does my computer keep doing this?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my computer keep doing this?: Why does my computer keep doing this when I wake it up and it’s an all in one computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-doing-this/911dbe96-402a-4242-8761-2261524778af
  10. Why does my clock settings keep setting the time automatically?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my clock settings keep setting the time automatically?: Whenever I log on into my computer the clock changes to a different time that is not correct. I keep disabling the Set Time Automatically option in the Date & Time settings but it still wont work. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?...