Windows 10: Why does my computer keep crashing after all the troubleshooting methods have not worked

Discus and support Why does my computer keep crashing after all the troubleshooting methods have not worked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time without fail, after I start up my computer and try to load into a game it turns of with the screen going both black and white.I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adrian Obregon, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Why does my computer keep crashing after all the troubleshooting methods have not worked

Every time without fail, after I start up my computer and try to load into a game it turns of with the screen going both black and white.I have tried numerous fixes involving; factory resetting the computer, updating drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, making sure I had the correct drivers, uninstalling troublesome programs like DOLBY DAX3API, I went from asking Windows Support to changing my RAM sticks from the new one's I bought back to the old one with no change. I can't even access the memory dump to check. I have run out of videos and the urge to keep trying to find some solut

:)

Adrian Obregon, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 17, 2023
  4. swat354 Win User

Why does my computer keep crashing after all the troubleshooting methods have not worked

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

Why does my computer keep crashing after all the troubleshooting methods have not worked

1. Why does my computer keep crashing after all the troubleshooting methods have not worked - Similar Threads - Why does computer

2. Why does my computer keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep crashing: My computer keeps crashing at random times while working on assignments and I can't predict when it will happen I just want it to stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-crashing/9eb526c6-e2af-4b04-aef9-82f646511378
  3. Why does my computer keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer keep crashing: My computer keeps crashing at random times while working on assignments and I can't predict when it will happen I just want it to stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-crashing/9eb526c6-e2af-4b04-aef9-82f646511378
  4. Why does my computer keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep crashing: My computer keeps getting a BSOD watch dog violation and I dont know how to fix itI have tried to update my divers, delete 3rd party apps, and even factory reset my computer and nothing has worked,The last three mini dump files have said the same...
  5. Why does my computer keep crashing

Why does my computer keep crashing: My computer keeps getting a BSOD watch dog violation and I dont know how to fix itI have tried to update my divers, delete 3rd party apps, and even factory reset my computer and nothing has worked,The last three mini dump files have said the same...
  6. Why does my computer keep crashing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my computer keep crashing?: My computer keeps crashing, I have a fairly good computer with great specs that allow for high performance gaming but recently, every time I’ve tried to turn on my pc, it turns on, and then crashes and this issue persists over and over again, I have no idea why this is...
  7. Why does my computer keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep crashing?: My computer keeps crashing, I have a fairly good computer with great specs that allow for high performance gaming but recently, every time I’ve tried to turn on my pc, it turns on, and then crashes and this issue persists over and over again, I have no idea why this is...
  8. Why does my computer keep crashing?

9. Why does my computer keep crashing after all the troubleshooting methods have not worked

Why does my computer keep crashing after all the troubleshooting methods have not worked: Every time without fail, after I start up my computer and try to load into a game it turns of with the screen going both black and white.I have tried numerous fixes involving; factory resetting the computer, updating drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, making sure...
  10. Why does my computer keep crashing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my computer keep crashing?: my friend had given me his gaming pc when he got a better one, its not fancy but when he had it everything was fine for him, but he shipped it to me and he had to keep the hard drive for the new computer so I went out and bought a 1 tb hard drive, and had me download the...