Windows 10: Why does my computer keep doing this?

Discus and support Why does my computer keep doing this? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Why does my computer keep doing this when I wake it up and it’s an all in one computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DJKT1, Feb 23, 2022.

1. DJKT1 Win User

Why does my computer keep doing this?

Why does my computer keep doing this when I wake it up and it’s an all in one computer

:)

DJKT1, Feb 23, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 23, 2022
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Feb 23, 2022
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Feb 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Why does my computer keep doing this? - Similar Threads - Why does computer

2. Why does my computer do this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer do this: Why does my computer keep geting stuck on the uapdate screen but not saying update in progress or do not turn of you computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-do-this/71d8b1d0-bd5f-4438-9866-e8d9778b2378
  3. Why does my computer do this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer do this: Why does my computer keep geting stuck on the uapdate screen but not saying update in progress or do not turn of you computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-do-this/71d8b1d0-bd5f-4438-9866-e8d9778b2378
  4. Why does my computer do this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?: So my computer keeps going to 100% CPU every time I open an app Ex. my browser and crashes with one app open. I've already tried restarting my computer and reinstalling some of the apps I use actively and it didn't work. When one of the apps crashed a popup saying "Memory...
  6. Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?: So my computer keeps going to 100% CPU every time I open an app Ex. my browser and crashes with one app open. I've already tried restarting my computer and reinstalling some of the apps I use actively and it didn't work. When one of the apps crashed a popup saying "Memory...
  7. Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?

8. Why does my computer keep crashing?

Why does my computer keep crashing?: My computer keeps crashing, I have a fairly good computer with great specs that allow for high performance gaming but recently, every time I’ve tried to turn on my pc, it turns on, and then crashes and this issue persists over and over again, I have no idea why this is...
  9. Why does my computer keep doing this?

Why does my computer keep doing this?: Why does my computer keep doing this when I wake it up and it’s an all in one computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-doing-this/911dbe96-402a-4242-8761-2261524778af
  10. Why does my computer keep doing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep doing this?: Why does my computer keep doing this when I wake it up and it’s an all in one computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-doing-this/911dbe96-402a-4242-8761-2261524778af