Windows 10: Why does my computer keep having problems at start up

Discus and support Why does my computer keep having problems at start up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime the pc is started up there will be failures like memory_managent and irql_not_less_or_equal and unexpected store exception and unexpected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bichaelcycle, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Why does my computer keep having problems at start up

Everytime the pc is started up there will be failures like memory_managent and irql_not_less_or_equal and unexpected store exception and unexpected kernel mode trap. At this point I'm starting to think it Is either software failure or a harddrive failure I've never had so much go wrong at startup

submitted by /u/Bichaelcycle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bichaelcycle, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Dec 27, 2020
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

I don't know what you are talking about. I just buy/sell random parts on the trading forum and the system in my profile resulted. *Stick Out Tongue Why does my computer keep having problems at start up :p

I kid, of course... sorta.

R-T-B, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Why does my computer keep having problems at start up

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Why does my computer keep having problems at start up

1. Why does my computer keep having problems at start up - Similar Threads - Why does computer

2. Why does my computer keep "Escaping"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep "Escaping"?: OS: Windows 10System: Dell Precision Workstation 5500The problem: When using my computer, my computer will click/Escape all by itself about once every 30 seconds.Ways to re-create the problem:1. While playing any game, the screen will flicker and I will lose movement almost...
  3. Why does my computer keep "Escaping"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer keep "Escaping"?: OS: Windows 10System: Dell Precision Workstation 5500The problem: When using my computer, my computer will click/Escape all by itself about once every 30 seconds.Ways to re-create the problem:1. While playing any game, the screen will flicker and I will lose movement almost...
  4. Why does my computer keep crashing

Why does my computer keep crashing: My computer keeps getting a BSOD watch dog violation and I dont know how to fix itI have tried to update my divers, delete 3rd party apps, and even factory reset my computer and nothing has worked,The last three mini dump files have said the same...
  5. Why does my computer keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep crashing?: My computer keeps crashing, I have a fairly good computer with great specs that allow for high performance gaming but recently, every time I’ve tried to turn on my pc, it turns on, and then crashes and this issue persists over and over again, I have no idea why this is...
  6. Why does my computer keep crashing?

Why does my computer keep crashing?: My computer keeps crashing, I have a fairly good computer with great specs that allow for high performance gaming but recently, every time I’ve tried to turn on my pc, it turns on, and then crashes and this issue persists over and over again, I have no idea why this is...
  7. Why does my computer keep doing this?

Why does my computer keep doing this?: Why does my computer keep doing this when I wake it up and it’s an all in one computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-doing-this/911dbe96-402a-4242-8761-2261524778af
  8. Why does my computer keep doing this?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my computer keep doing this?: Why does my computer keep doing this when I wake it up and it’s an all in one computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-doing-this/911dbe96-402a-4242-8761-2261524778af
  9. Why does the Microsoft Account keep popping up when I start my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does the Microsoft Account keep popping up when I start my computer?: i just installed windows 10 Home Single Language according to winver and when i start my pc there's always Microsoft Account Login Page popping up. pls help me to get rid of it...
  10. Problem with starting up my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with starting up my computer: When turning on the laptop, the loading takes a long time to load, and when it finally loads, a BSOD appears that says ‘unmountable boot volume.’ The computer then goes into automatic repair and freezes on a black screen. I can’t log on in any way. I’m using a ‘HP Notebook -...