Windows 10: Why does my computer load then load again windows 10

Discus and support Why does my computer load then load again windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does my computer load then load again windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NeilLapensee, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Why does my computer load then load again windows 10

Why does my computer load then load again windows 10

:)

NeilLapensee, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Black screen while loading Windows 10 with no cursor

There are several reasons why you're encountering the issue. We recommend that you perform a hard reset on your computer to see if your device will load the
    Advanced Options page. To know how to perform a hard reset, follow these steps:

• Press and hold the power button of your computer for 10 seconds so that the computer will turn off.
    • Turn on the computer.
    • Check if your system will load the Advanced Options page.
    • If the system did not load the page, repeat steps 1-3.

Please take note that you need to repeat the steps above three times if your computer is not loading the
    Advanced Options page. Also, please make sure that there are no other peripherals attached to the computer aside from the mouse and keyboard. If the page will not load after 3 attempts or if you're able to load the
    Advanced Options page, kindly get back to us.

Argel Obm, Dec 4, 2019
  3. jwb1965 Win User
    win 10 upgrade crashes computer and will not load windows

PC Win7 64 bit. I tried to do Win 10 upgrade and not save files or apps. PC crashed during upgrade. I tried all the steps listed. It would not let me load image disks that I had made or the system repair disk. I tried to restore to factory setting.
    That didn't work. Now the computer tries to load windows but its tells me the computer was shut down improperly and restarts with the same message. It will not start in save mode.

jwb1965, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Why does my computer load then load again windows 10 - Similar Threads - Why does computer

2. why does my computer restart when loading in to a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my computer restart when loading in to a game?: My computer keeps getting a black screen and then restarts when i load in to a game.This happened last weekend since then i have gotten a new PSU on Thursday which seem to have fixed it until today Sunday im getting the black screen and restarts again....
  3. why does my computer restart when loading in to a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my computer restart when loading in to a game?: My computer keeps getting a black screen and then restarts when i load in to a game.This happened last weekend since then i have gotten a new PSU on Thursday which seem to have fixed it until today Sunday im getting the black screen and restarts again....
  4. Why does my windows explorer not load properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my windows explorer not load properly: I have been having the same problem for the last few weeks and I can't find a permanent solution.I will have the situation where windows explorer will stop responding and will try to restart over and over. I will see the desktop icons and my wallpaper. The taskbar will...
  5. Why does my windows explorer not load properly

Why does my windows explorer not load properly: I have been having the same problem for the last few weeks and I can't find a permanent solution.I will have the situation where windows explorer will stop responding and will try to restart over and over. I will see the desktop icons and my wallpaper. The taskbar will...
  6. Why does my windows explorer not load properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why does my Settings app not load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Settings app not load?: HELP!My settings app won't load. It just shows up the logo then it automatically closes. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-settings-app-not-load/1fc42c08-66d0-44e8-af62-b2d6e049e568
  8. Why does my Settings app not load?

Why does my Settings app not load?: HELP!My settings app won't load. It just shows up the logo then it automatically closes. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-settings-app-not-load/1fc42c08-66d0-44e8-af62-b2d6e049e568
  9. Windows 10 does not loads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 does not loads: Okay, i'll try to make this description as precise as i can. So, i've got a younger brother, a 15 yo. I live with my grandma; my mom and my brother lives next door, but it's a different household (it might be important?). Recently, his (brother's) hard drive with long...
  10. My Computer Not Loading

in Windows 10 Support
    My Computer Not Loading: [img] Also, icon thumbnails wont show up in folders, only on desktop when refreshed. Any fix? thanks. 23969