Windows 10: Why does my connection say No internet, secured

Discus and support Why does my connection say No internet, secured in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had just reset my router because I couldn't connect to my classes, and when i try to reconnect it redirects me to google where it says " The Wi-Fi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lil-Pasta, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Why does my connection say No internet, secured

I had just reset my router because I couldn't connect to my classes, and when i try to reconnect it redirects me to google where it says " The Wi-Fi you are using may require you to visit its login page" anyone know why this keeps happening?

submitted by /u/Lil-Pasta
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lil-Pasta, Feb 22, 2021

2. Wireless connection available but says "No internet, secured"

What if there's no - Wireless lan listed? Everything else is there and I tried your steps but it didn't work. Still have WiFi no internet, secured message.

SSJohnson426, Feb 22, 2021
  3. kp_85 Win User
    Wireless connection available but says "No internet, secured"

In the same boat. My laptop and android phones connect with no issues. My computer now says "no internet, secured"

I have attempted all the steps above with no luck...

What do I try next? Can't believe windows 10 is unable to connect to the internet......

kp_85, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Why does my connection say No internet, secured

I am connected to the wifi but it says "No internet, secure."

Hi Gianne,

I will certainly help you with the connectivity issue.

Kindly answer the below questions to assist you better:

• Did you try all the troubleshooting steps provided in the article?

• Did you update the network drivers?

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Are you able to access internet using any other devices?
    Method 1:

I would suggest you to run the Network adapter troubleshooter.

Kindly refer the following steps to run the Network adapter troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      Enter.

• In the Troubleshooting window, click on
      View All on the left pane.

• Click on Network Adapter.

• Click on Advanced and then click on
      Run as Administrator.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Method 2:

If the issue still persist, kindly check the Dependency Services of the WLAN AutoConfig.

Kindly refer the following steps to check the Dependency Services of the WLAN AutoConfig:

• Press Windows Logo + R keys on the keyboard to open the
      Run command box.

• Type Services.msc in the
      Run
      command box and press Enter.

• Search for the WLAN AutoConfig service from the list of services.

• Double click on it to open its properties.

• Click on the Dependencies tab and make a note of the services listed there.

• Now, check if these services are running with the startup type
      Automatic.

• If not, restart those services and change their startup type to
      Automatic.

• Restart the computer and check if the issue still persists.
    If the issue still persist I would suggest you to connect the Ethernet cable to the device directly and check if you can access the internet.

Please get back to us with an update. We will be happy to help.

Thank You

Jahnabi Das, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Why does my connection say No internet, secured

1. Why does my connection say No internet, secured - Similar Threads - Why does connection

2. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  3. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  4. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why does it say "no internet, secured" but my internet works fine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say "no internet, secured" but my internet works fine?: I recently have been having wi-fi issues on my pc. I would have random lag spikes but only on my computer. I tried resetting the router and troubleshooting my internet connection but I kept lagging. I eventually reset my network adapters which caused my network connection to...
  6. Why does it say "no internet, secured" but my internet works fine?

Why does it say "no internet, secured" but my internet works fine?: I recently have been having wi-fi issues on my pc. I would have random lag spikes but only on my computer. I tried resetting the router and troubleshooting my internet connection but I kept lagging. I eventually reset my network adapters which caused my network connection to...
  7. Why does it say "no internet, secured" but my internet works fine?

8. Why does gfwlivesetup.exe always say there was an internet connection error?

Why does gfwlivesetup.exe always say there was an internet connection error?: Question is in the title, I downloaded the .exe from official microsoft website. If needed I can provide crash logs, the error code IN the crash logs is "Download Error: 0x800c0008"...
  9. Why does my laptop wifi keep saying "no internet, secured" even connected to a working...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my laptop wifi keep saying "no internet, secured" even connected to a working...: And then I have to disconnect and connect again. Is this a normal thing/feature? How do I disable this auto-disconnection? submitted by /u/Wow_Space [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e86a2h/why_does_my_laptop_wifi_keep_saying_no_internet/
  10. Why does wireless icon say no Internet connection?

Why does wireless icon say no Internet connection?: I just switched to Windows 10 from the Apple/Mac OS world, and am still learning my way around. Why does my home network connection say No Internet, Secured, or just Secured sometimes? I have one of those networks where one of them is 5G at the end. I have tried both of the...