Windows 10: Why does my cursor arrow turn sideways like horizontal and there is an arrow on each end?

Discus and support Why does my cursor arrow turn sideways like horizontal and there is an arrow on each end? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why does my cursor/arrow turn sideways/horizontal and thjere is an arrow on each end?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lillabelle, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Why does my cursor arrow turn sideways like horizontal and there is an arrow on each end?

Why does my cursor/arrow turn sideways/horizontal and thjere is an arrow on each end?

:)

Lillabelle, Apr 16, 2019

2. The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

When I have opened a program like Edge on my Windows 10 PC, the cursor changes form from an arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down.
    This new symbol can not activate anything by moving it around with the mouse.
    To close the open program, press Ctrl + Alt + Del to get to the job list.
    At the same time, the circle symbol turns into the well-known arrow, and I can continue the work normally.

How do I avoid the annoying circle icon?

The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

Claes Agerup, Apr 16, 2019
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Why does my cursor arrow turn sideways like horizontal and there is an arrow on each end?

Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Why does my cursor arrow turn sideways like horizontal and there is an arrow on each end?

1. Why does my cursor arrow turn sideways like horizontal and there is an arrow on each end? - Similar Threads - Why does cursor

2. Cursor arrow does not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor arrow does not appear: Cursor arrow doe not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-arrow-does-not-appear/0491ee28-c992-4106-9299-eccb38427679
  3. Cursor arrow does not appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor arrow does not appear: Cursor arrow doe not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-arrow-does-not-appear/0491ee28-c992-4106-9299-eccb38427679
  4. why does my cursor changes from a arrow to a white dot back and forth like it is glitching...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my cursor changes from a arrow to a white dot back and forth like it is glitching...: whenever I join any game on Roblox at first everything seems normal and I start walking around playing, but after a few seconds my mouse starts glitching and blinking from a white dot to the arrow back and forth and I no longer have control of my avatar or my mouse. I've...
  5. why does my cursor changes from a arrow to a white dot back and forth like it is glitching...

why does my cursor changes from a arrow to a white dot back and forth like it is glitching...: whenever I join any game on Roblox at first everything seems normal and I start walking around playing, but after a few seconds my mouse starts glitching and blinking from a white dot to the arrow back and forth and I no longer have control of my avatar or my mouse. I've...
  6. Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???: Hi, My laptop is a HP. And, I have 1 problem, Why does it keep moving around the same area where im clicking the rrow keys e.g. clicking up, the cursor goes up how to fix this??...
  7. Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???

Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???: Hi, My laptop is a HP. And, I have 1 problem, Why does it keep moving around the same area where im clicking the rrow keys e.g. clicking up, the cursor goes up how to fix this??...
  8. Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. My cursor arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor arrow: How do I get my cursor symbol back? My cursor is now a small round clock/target like symbol - with a small black triangle at the 12, 3, 6 & 9 positions. Please help. Thank you....
  10. Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows: So randomly since an update, now my cursor will turn into a circle with two arrows and is used to scroll down a web page. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-turns-into-a-circle-with-two-arrows/392639d1-479d-45a8-a420-2caac5a80145

Users found this page by searching for:

1. horizontal pointer with arrows on ends

2. windows 10 curson arrow to horizontal

3. Microsoft office pointer turned sideways

4. mouse cursor sideways on 1 screen,
  5. my cursor haS a horizontal arrow,
  6. why has my cursor turned into 2 arrows?,
  7. how to turn my cursor to type sideways ,
  8. why is my cursor horizontal,
  9. why is my cursor sideways word perfect,
  10. why is my cursor sideways,
  11. why does muy mouse poinger turn into a fertical line in windows 10,