Windows 10: Why Does My Cursor Keeps Jumping And Right Clicking In Random Places?

Discus and support Why Does My Cursor Keeps Jumping And Right Clicking In Random Places? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ive been trying to fix this problem for so long now it but it still not fixed my mouse cursor keeps jumping around to random places even if my mouse is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hanif Zulfikri, May 24, 2023.

1. Why Does My Cursor Keeps Jumping And Right Clicking In Random Places?

Ive been trying to fix this problem for so long now it but it still not fixed my mouse cursor keeps jumping around to random places even if my mouse is not even connected to my pc it started to happen randomly, ive already tried to uncheck the Enhance pointer percision, ive tried everything but none of them is working, is it a virus? or something alse.

:)

Hanif Zulfikri, May 24, 2023
  2. Sclemente Win User

Cursor clicks in random places

My cursor keeps clicking in different areas in keeps clicking on random extensions, closes tabs, click on random bookmarks, tabs, etc. I need help. Restarting has not worked.

Sclemente, May 24, 2023
  3. Cursor Randomely Jumps to Top Right Corner and Clicks

I've recently had this really annoying problem where my cursor randomly moves to the top right corner of the screen (where the X on most programs are) and clicks, exiting whatever I'm in. This happens when I'm not touching my mouse, when I'm not touching
    my touchpad, and even when I'm not even near my laptop. The cursor jumps to the top right corner and clicks. I'm pretty sure that this is not a mouse or touchpad problem. How do I fix this issue?

fa625c7e-fd1c-47ca-8104-586112edb34a, May 24, 2023
  4. Why Does My Cursor Keeps Jumping And Right Clicking In Random Places?

Cursor Jumping and Right Clicking

I recently bought a surface pro. I've only had it for about 3 months and the cursor recently started jumping to the top right corner of the screen and right clicks (almost as if I were holding that spot with my finger). I've updated all the drivers, tried
    working through device manager, and updating the touch screen and mouse drivers. Nothing works.

The cursor does this when I am using the surface by itself in tablet mode, when I'm using my pen, and when I am using it with the type cover. When the cursor jumps like this, I am not able to use the mouse on my touchpad. The only way I've been able to fix
    the problem is by disabling the HID-compliant touch screen device in device manager. Disabling this device solves the problem, but then I run into the issue of not being able to use the touch screen features of my surface.

Please, help me solve the problem in a way that does not make me sacrifice one function for another.

Reed-Adams, May 24, 2023
Thema:

Why Does My Cursor Keeps Jumping And Right Clicking In Random Places?

1. Why Does My Cursor Keeps Jumping And Right Clicking In Random Places? - Similar Threads - Why Does Cursor

2. Why Does My Cursor Keeps Jumping And Right Clicking In Random Places?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does My Cursor Keeps Jumping And Right Clicking In Random Places?: I've been trying to fix this problem for so long now but it is still not fixed, my mouse cursor keeps jumping around to random places even if my mouse is not even connected to my pc it started to happen randomly, I've already tried to uncheck the Enhance pointer precision,...
  3. Why Does My Cursor Keeps Jumping And Right Clicking In Random Places?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does My Cursor Keeps Jumping And Right Clicking In Random Places?: I've been trying to fix this problem for so long now but it is still not fixed, my mouse cursor keeps jumping around to random places even if my mouse is not even connected to my pc it started to happen randomly, I've already tried to uncheck the Enhance pointer precision,...
  4. Cursor clicks in random places

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor clicks in random places: My cursor keeps clicking in different areas in keeps clicking on random extensions, closes tabs, click on random bookmarks, tabs, etc. I need help. Restarting has not worked....
  5. Cursor clicks in random places

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor clicks in random places: My cursor keeps clicking in different areas in keeps clicking on random extensions, closes tabs, click on random bookmarks, tabs, etc. I need help. Restarting has not worked....
  6. Cursor clicks in random places

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor clicks in random places: My cursor keeps clicking in different areas in keeps clicking on random extensions, closes tabs, click on random bookmarks, tabs, etc. I need help. Resetting has not worked....
  7. the mouse cursor keeps jumping to random active fields

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the mouse cursor keeps jumping to random active fields: This is making the whole Windows experience really frustrating. Since recently, my mouse cursor decided to start jumping to random active fields, for example, while looking at pictures with XN-View, I scroll the wheel to see the next picture, the cursor jumps to the zoom% at...
  8. Random Cursor Jumping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Cursor Jumping: I just purchased a brand new Dell XPS 13 7390 that has Windows 10 Home. It has been a great device thus far until the cursor became sporadic. It has a mind of its own loving to jump mainly within the same line but also throughout other lines. It keeps getting worse and worse...
  9. Cursor jumps around randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps around randomly: Please can someone help. I have a Dell Laptop with a Touchpad. Since a recent Windows 10 Update, I have experienced the cursor randomly jumping around the screen opening up documents randomly and it is driving me mad! I have tried going into Mouse Additional Settings to the...
  10. Cursor jumps and clicks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor jumps and clicks: I have seen a lot of posts on this problem and it has been around for a long time. I have been a Windows user since 3.0 and used CPM and DOS before that. Never had this problem until middle of last year. My mouse cursor will suddenly jump to upper left corner and click. I...