Windows 10: Why does my custom mouse keep disappearing when i touch my screen?

Discus and support Why does my custom mouse keep disappearing when i touch my screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I customized my cursor today and I touched my screen then my cursor disappeared, I tried to fix the problem but failed. The cursor that was failing me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CheeseKnight, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Why does my custom mouse keep disappearing when i touch my screen?

I customized my cursor today and I touched my screen then my cursor disappeared, I tried to fix the problem but failed. The cursor that was failing me was just the normal cursor and the other ones are fine, i restarted my laptop twice to get it back but it still ain't working.

:)

CheeseKnight, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Wii2 Win User

Custom mouse disappearing

Hello, I do realise that other people have posted on this, but I have followed the steps and nothing has fixed it.

So, one day I was bored and decided to go look for custom cursors and I found a really cool one, but after installing it I accidentally hit the screen, and since my computer is touch screen it made the little white circle, but after that my cursor disappeared!
    After a few tests with the control key, I found out the mouse still existed, but it was invisible, even the alternate cursors appeared! The only one that didn't was the default one. I tried clicking and doing stuff while the mouse was gone, but the only thing
    that fixed was change cursor theme.

It only seems to happening when I tap the screen, and it doesn't appear to be a hardware issue. So does anyone have a solution?

3. cursor disappears during touch screen mode

As of January 31st there is no way to show the mouse cursor while touching the screen: Show mouse cursor also when using touch screen

The linked post goes on to recommend using the Feedback app to suggest this feature (or find others who have suggested it and upvote their suggestions).

music2myear, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Why does my custom mouse keep disappearing when i touch my screen?

Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Hi Logan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link. Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Why does my custom mouse keep disappearing when i touch my screen?

1. Why does my custom mouse keep disappearing when i touch my screen? - Similar Threads - Why does custom

2. Why does my mouse keep disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse keep disconnecting?: My tecknet bluetooth mouse refuses to connect for longer than one minute. I can successfully connect it w/bluetooth, however seconds later, the device will disconnect, and then attempt to re-connect as a new device, resulting in multiple listings of the same mouse in my...
  3. Why does my mouse keep disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my mouse keep disconnecting?: My tecknet bluetooth mouse refuses to connect for longer than one minute. I can successfully connect it w/bluetooth, however seconds later, the device will disconnect, and then attempt to re-connect as a new device, resulting in multiple listings of the same mouse in my...
  4. Why does my mouse keep disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why does my Bluetooth keep disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Bluetooth keep disappearing?: I wake up one day and its gone. Then a month later, and its there. It's been like this for a year.I did the following but none worked:1- installed and reinstalled the bluetooth device from device manager,2- Update drivers,3- restart bluetooth from services,4- restart PC5-...
  6. Why does my Bluetooth keep disappearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Bluetooth keep disappearing?: I wake up one day and its gone. Then a month later, and its there. It's been like this for a year.I did the following but none worked:1- installed and reinstalled the bluetooth device from device manager,2- Update drivers,3- restart bluetooth from services,4- restart PC5-...
  7. Why does my Bluetooth keep disappearing?

8. why does my headphone option keep disappearing?

why does my headphone option keep disappearing?: not entirely sure what this is called but most times when i restart my pc the option to switch my playback devices and audio output to my headphones its disappeared. i can still hear audio from the speaker playback device but its inconvenient because i need to unplug my...
  9. zoom keeps going in and out when i touch my mouse or curser

zoom keeps going in and out when i touch my mouse or curser: turn off zoom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-keeps-going-in-and-out-when-i-touch-my-mouse/9295f651-5d77-46d4-880a-2817c32ee6dd
  10. Cursor disappears when I touch screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor disappears when I touch screen: I'm new to Windows 10 and touchscreens, about which I love everything so far - except that when I tap my screen, the pointer disappears until I move it with the trackpad. For some reason this bugs me and I can't figure out if it's a setting I can change, or if I'll just have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bew custom mouse pointer keeps disappearing

2. why does the mouse disappear

3. why does my cursor disappear i dont have a mouse

4. custom mouse cursor touch screens windows