Windows 10: Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly?

Discus and support Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,In my company, we face the challenge of limited internet bandwidth in many of our branches. So for a long Time the "Solution" to Windows Updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThiloVD, Feb 21, 2024.

1. ThiloVD Win User

Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly?

Hello,In my company, we face the challenge of limited internet bandwidth in many of our branches. So for a long Time the "Solution" to Windows Updates was "no Updates". Obviously this is not a good Solution and we need to change that. We decided to configure Delivery Optimization via GPO. I have configured the "Maximum Background Download Bandwidth percentage" to 1% It seems that even that is too much for some branches, but the Absolute Value is only Supported on Win10 2001 and Higher i believe, so for some Computers the Percentage is the only option. The Problem I'm facing now is, that th

:)

ThiloVD, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly?

1. Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly? - Similar Threads - Why does Delivery

2. Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly?: Hello,In my company, we face the challenge of limited internet bandwidth in many of our branches. So for a long Time the "Solution" to Windows Updates was "no Updates". Obviously this is not a good Solution and we need to change that. We decided to configure Delivery...
  3. Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my Delivery Optimization GPO not apply correctly?: Hello,In my company, we face the challenge of limited internet bandwidth in many of our branches. So for a long Time the "Solution" to Windows Updates was "no Updates". Obviously this is not a good Solution and we need to change that. We decided to configure Delivery...
  4. Delivery optimization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery optimization: Service Host: Network service - Delivery optimizationDisabled under Delivery optimization in windows update settings, set to disabled in services, disabled in regedit. and it turns itself back on how can I turn this off permenantly i have horrid internet and even a fraction...
  5. Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delivery Optimization: How to remove it ? submitted by /u/Dhrubadey50 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk66rw/delivery_optimization/
  6. Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delivery Optimization: What is Delivery Optimization? Why does it use +60% of my bandwith? Is it ok to disable this Service from Services app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delivery-optimization/1db2fca0-4273-407a-b29b-1fdab04bb281
  7. Why does Delivery Optimization take 90% of my bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Delivery Optimization take 90% of my bandwidth?: My roommate has had a wired connection to his pc for the last couple months now. He had delivery optimization on, and it took 90% of the bandwidth most of the time every day. He just disabled it and we are all sharing bandwidth evenly now. Why do you have this feature on by...
  8. Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delivery Optimization: After some hours today following multiple troubleshoots to get the Windows Store to speed up, I've encountered another problem that could be the answer to the first problem. This menu called Delivery Optimization that I've read here and there helps Microsoft Store download...
  9. Delivery optimization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delivery optimization: Does file and printer sharing need to be on to enable Delivery optimization? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delivery-optimization/e4df484b-e821-4e10-9471-6fadba20656e
  10. Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delivery Optimization: My network is a single computer with an ethernet connection to the internet. Is there any particular reason why I should keep Delivery Optimization turned on? My internet search has left me more confused than anything else, but I get the sense that it is likely not doing...