Windows 10: why does my email app contineu to disappear?

Discus and support why does my email app contineu to disappear? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why does my email app continue to disappear from my taskbar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CPortis, Feb 12, 2019.

1. CPortis Win User

why does my email app contineu to disappear?

Why does my email app continue to disappear from my taskbar?

:)

CPortis, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Alongside Win User

Email tile (and app link) disappeared.

I was moving tiles on the start screen and the email tile disappeared. I can't find it in the apps list. How can I recover this email tile?

Alongside, Feb 12, 2019
  3. fisher99 Win User
    Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Feb 12, 2019
  4. why does my email app contineu to disappear?

The 'Photos' app for photo viewing has disappeared.

I do not understand this, when I returned to the PC later today my original settings had returned to the start screen, including one other tile which I had also lost but had not yet re-instated. Also the original list of 'All apps' had returned to the start
    screen, including 'Photos'. There is nothing that I am aware of having done that should have caused the original disappearance of some apps from the 'All apps' list and their associated tiles, or that could have caused them to return.

It has therefore been unnecessary to follow your suggested steps, though I have done so anyway and it works as suggested. Note that I had followed your steps 1 & 2 earlier which is why I knew 'Photos' had not disappeared from the PC but was simply not
    visible on the 'All apps' list and hence my inability to re-pin the tile.

Thank you for your reply and understanding my frustration.

Frustrated - Belfast, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

why does my email app contineu to disappear?

1. why does my email app contineu to disappear? - Similar Threads - why does email

2. Why does my Bluetooth disappear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Bluetooth disappear?: Asus Vivobook Pro 14X M7400QEMy Bluetooth randomly disappears for days every week. For the past 4 days I've only had Bluetooth work for a couple of hours. I'm even starting to think the issue is hardware related. This has been happening since I got the device and is the...
  3. Why does my Bluetooth disappear?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Bluetooth disappear?: Asus Vivobook Pro 14X M7400QEMy Bluetooth randomly disappears for days every week. For the past 4 days I've only had Bluetooth work for a couple of hours. I'm even starting to think the issue is hardware related. This has been happening since I got the device and is the...
  4. Why does my disk E disappear?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my disk E disappear?: After i downloaded an update for wacom my disk E disappeared and came back the next day. now it happened again without any updating and when i restared instead of having my disk back it said it was on desktop and it had a question mark. Might this be a virus?...
  5. Why does my disk E disappear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my disk E disappear?: After i downloaded an update for wacom my disk E disappeared and came back the next day. now it happened again without any updating and when i restared instead of having my disk back it said it was on desktop and it had a question mark. Might this be a virus?...
  6. Why does my disk E disappear?

7. Why does my Bluetooth keep disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Bluetooth keep disappearing?: I wake up one day and its gone. Then a month later, and its there. It's been like this for a year.I did the following but none worked:1- installed and reinstalled the bluetooth device from device manager,2- Update drivers,3- restart bluetooth from services,4- restart PC5-...
  8. Why does my Bluetooth keep disappearing?

Why does my Bluetooth keep disappearing?: I wake up one day and its gone. Then a month later, and its there. It's been like this for a year.I did the following but none worked:1- installed and reinstalled the bluetooth device from device manager,2- Update drivers,3- restart bluetooth from services,4- restart PC5-...
  9. Why does my Bluetooth keep disappearing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?: [ATTACH] So i noticed in the last week my apps have disappeared and the Microsoft store feature doesn't work? I have done various updates but I can't get it back. Thanks in advance...