Windows 10: Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?

Discus and support Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When connecting to the Fortnite lobby, the screen randomly turns grey and teleports me back to my Home Screen. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bebe Heh, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Bebe Heh Win User

Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?

When connecting to the Fortnite lobby, the screen randomly turns grey and teleports me back to my Home Screen. Please help.

:)

Bebe Heh, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?

1. Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in? - Similar Threads - Why does Fortnite

2. Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?: When connecting to the Fortnite lobby, the screen randomly turns grey and teleports me back to my Home Screen. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-fortnite-crash-when-trying-to-load-in/3236f5c5-0fd0-4fed-9268-2282a4103717
  3. why does fortnite crash and restart my windows PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does fortnite crash and restart my windows PC?: every time i launch fortnite it reboots my pc or gives it a bsod.i have opened cmd and tried the following command:SFC /SCANNOW that didn't fix iti have verified the files ALOTi have even updated my bios and it still doesn't workPLEASE HELP...
  4. why does fortnite crash and restart my windows PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does fortnite crash and restart my windows PC?: every time i launch fortnite it reboots my pc or gives it a bsod.i have opened cmd and tried the following command:SFC /SCANNOW that didn't fix iti have verified the files ALOTi have even updated my bios and it still doesn't workPLEASE HELP...
  5. why does fortnite crash and restart my windows PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Why does my PC keep crashing while playing Fortnite?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my PC keep crashing while playing Fortnite?: So I play Fortnite everyday and whenever I try to play a public match my PC glitches, I get a black screen with the audio from right before the crash looping, and I can't do anything but restart the computer by physically turning it off and on. This doesn't happen when...
  7. Why does windows crash when under load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows crash when under load?: My PC is constantly restarting when it's put under some sort of load while gaming. It started happening ~2 weeks ago and every time I start up a game, especially Valorant or Devour which aren't that system heavy it happens, as soon as I'm loaded in. My friend and I tried to...
  8. Why does windows crash when under load?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does windows crash when under load?: My PC is constantly restarting when it's put under some sort of load while gaming. It started happening ~2 weeks ago and every time I start up a game, especially Valorant or Devour which aren't that system heavy it happens, as soon as I'm loaded in. My friend and I tried to...
  9. Why does my fortnite keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my fortnite keep crashing?: When i join fortnite and in a period of time i crash what can i do to fix it? I have been reinstalling it 145403
  10. Why does my fortnite keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does my fortnite keep crashing?: When i join fortnite and in a period of time i crash what can i do to fix it? 145403