Windows 10: Why does my fortnite keep crashing?

Discus and support Why does my fortnite keep crashing? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i join fortnite and in a period of time i crash what can i do to fix it? I have been reinstalling it 145403 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 9nq, Nov 30, 2019.

1. 9NQ
    9nq Win User

Why does my fortnite keep crashing?

When i join fortnite and in a period of time i crash what can i do to fix it? I have been reinstalling it

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Nov 30, 2019
  4. emxleo Win User

Fortnite still freezing and crashing spontaneously

I don't have a Minidump folder for some reason however when I crash it just force closes Fortnite after a bit to give some more context

emxleo, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Why does my fortnite keep crashing? - Similar Threads - Why does fortnite

2. Why does my fortnite keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does my fortnite keep crashing?: When i join fortnite and in a period of time i crash what can i do to fix it? 145403
  3. When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?: When i uninstall it and install it again (because it crashes) it does not give back my storage? Plus when i uninstall it it never gives back my GBs so could you explain this? (And how do you fix the crashing thing?) 145343
  4. When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?

in Windows 10 Support
    When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?: When i uninstall it and install it again (because it crashes) it does not give back my storage? Plus when i uninstall it it never gives back my GBs so could you explain this? (And how do you fix the crashing thing?) 145343
  5. Why does Windows keep screwing with my desktop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Windows keep screwing with my desktop?: Why does Windows keep screwing with my desktop. I want it to stop. I want it to leave it the way I set it up. I want to say much more about how I feel about the abuse of my personal space and time by a half baked OS, but this is a public forum and from the search of this...
  6. Why does Minesweeper crash?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does Minesweeper crash?: Minesweeper crashes after about 3-4 minutes. Can It be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-minesweeper-crash/6f5c816f-d630-4906-b34d-6a99178699e6
  7. why does it keep turning my internet off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why does it keep turning my internet off?: when I start my laptop after like 1hour it randomly turns off my internet and when I try to reconnect to it it doesn't let me so I have to restart my laptop every time. why does it do that?...
  8. Why Does this keep happening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Does this keep happening: I was trying to reset my laptop and when I went to reboot it I got a message saying why did my PC restart. I'm plugged in, I am on WiFi, but it keeps happening. I tried booting into safe mode but a pop-up said that there was problems booting in safe mode so it put me back to...
  9. Why does my controller keep switching players?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my controller keep switching players?: I have an Afterglow Xbox 360 wired controller on Windows 10. Every once in a while, it decides to switch to player 4. I've tried unplugging, removing it through Device Manager and nothing works except for a reboot. Is there any way to switch it without rebooting, and is there...
  10. why does my computer clock keep changing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does my computer clock keep changing: why does my computer clock keep changing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-does-my-computer-clock-keep-changing/d6d6feca-e84b-462b-a285-725fb39283f6