Windows 10: Why does my full screen Start Menu have this grey tint?

Discus and support Why does my full screen Start Menu have this grey tint? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this was released with an update or not but it's terrible. Does anyone know the fix? I like to see my desktop instead of seeing it with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xIGamerrrKennny, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Why does my full screen Start Menu have this grey tint?

I'm not sure if this was released with an update or not but it's terrible. Does anyone know the fix? I like to see my desktop instead of seeing it with some cloudy effect thing over it. Why does my full screen Start Menu have this grey tint? 3536ea71-7a84-497e-ba22-8b1be4268d4c?upload=true.png

:)

xIGamerrrKennny, Mar 4, 2021
  2. LauraCan Win User

green tint

My screen is displaying a green tint. I swapped out the wire, still having the same issue. I followed multiple suggested steps I found in a similar forum. I even tried a few youtube videos. I don't know what to do. The computer functions normal, it just
    has an awful green tint. Any suggestions?

LauraCan, Mar 4, 2021
  3. desktop has turned a grey tint and the icons are gone

windows 10 upgraded from 8.1 ...the app screen turns on ..and uses grey tinted desktop as backround

Joseph Collis, Mar 4, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

Why does my full screen Start Menu have this grey tint?

How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

1. Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    2. Click to open the start menu
    3. Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Why does my full screen Start Menu have this grey tint?

1. Why does my full screen Start Menu have this grey tint? - Similar Threads - Why does full

2. screen have green tint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen have green tint: my lenovo thinkpad laptop has a green tint to it, it disappears when I restart or put it to sleep but it always comes back, weirdly around the edge is normal and when I screenshot it doesn't have a green tint, it lessens after i use it for a while but its still there, it also...
  3. Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?: I just updated to Win11 recently. I scheduled Night Light to come on, but it was too dark and too much red. I turned it off, and it's still not right. I've gone through everything I can think of in Personalization and Display. It looks like there is a filter permanently over...
  4. Why does my webcam have a dark and blue tint?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my webcam have a dark and blue tint?: how do I fix this? submitted by /u/BaggedMilk16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idcxif/why_does_my_webcam_have_a_dark_and_blue_tint/
  5. Start Menu full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu full screen: Hello Community, Recently i buy Microsoft surface i dont know how start menu become full screen even i off from start menu setting how to off full screen start menu kindly see the screen short. [IMG] Kind regards,...
  6. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  7. Start Menu Full Screen not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Start Menu Full Screen not working: Hi, I have been trying to switch my start up window to my start menu. However, whenever I enable the option "Full screen," in (settings=>personalization=>Start), there are no changes whatsoever taking place. I have tried restarting the PC to no avail. I am kindly requesting...
  8. problem with full screen start menu

problem with full screen start menu: when I set the start menu to display in full screen it becomes finicky. It sometimes won't open at all. If I go back and change one item it will start working again. It seems like it does not matter which item I chg. If I chg it back it will keep working for a while. any...
  9. why is my start menu folders greyed out?

in Windows 10 Support
    why is my start menu folders greyed out?: [img] Everything is greyed out. How do I fix this? 14766
  10. Full screen start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen start menu: Ah ha I found you at last. Reason being, I rather liked that aspect of windows 8-8.1 so I was glad to find the option for it again under personalise and start menu options. Some of you may want that back! who knows but it's in there. 13551