Windows 10: Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account?

Discus and support Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, a couple of months ago I bought a minecraft windows 10 edition key that I redeemed and used to play on my windows computer. After resetting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pollux1124, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account?

Hi, a couple of months ago I bought a minecraft windows 10 edition key that I redeemed and used to play on my windows computer. After resetting the computer, after connecting to my microsoft account and typing the game's name to find it and just install it, well it looked like I never bought it.

Could you please look into the problem and possibly help me?

:)

Pollux1124, Dec 28, 2019
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Dec 28, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account?

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account?

1. Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Why does game

2. Why does linking my license with my Microsoft account not work?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why does linking my license with my Microsoft account not work?: When I first got windows 10, it was on a disk. The first time I upgraded my motherboard, I had an issue with activating windows since newer motherboards don't really support disk drives. I was able to show Microsoft support that I had the disk and they were able to re...
  3. Why doesn't my Canon scanner appear in my Start menu?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why doesn't my Canon scanner appear in my Start menu?: My scanner is attached and working: it appears in Settings --> Printers and Scanners. It does not appear in my Start list, so I don't know how to access it. I have updated the drivers. Any suggestions?...
  4. Why does my microsoft account say there are over 20 of my desktop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why does my microsoft account say there are over 20 of my desktop?: Hello, I'm trying to fix a windows activation error because windows is telling me my account is not activated, so I went to manage my account and I see many of the exact same device. I think this issue might be caused from me booting a linux distro off of a USB as this never...
  5. Why does game not appear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does game not appear?: Downloaded the free version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Cannot find it to play. When I go to the Start window and click on it, it opens for a flash, then goes away. I have checked the Task Manager, and it's not there. Using Windows 10 Home. Any ideas? Microsoft says I...
  6. Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?: I have bought and played over 200+ games on my Xbox One. Yet, when I go into the Microsoft Store on my PC, it only lets me download said games onto my Xbox, when I want to play them on the PC. Do I have to re-buy all of my games of the PC? If so, I will be spending $1000s on...
  7. I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account: I've bought £16 of mine coins but they haven't showed in my account,, how do I refund these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecoins-however-they-havent-appeared/073b958a-3219-43b8-9082-c01af1e74a03
  8. I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE: Hello, I have bought the game Forza Hrizon Ultimate edition from the Microsoft store site via my account. The game does not appear in my library or anywhere in my purchase history. I don't really know what to do at this point since I did get charged as I can see on my...
  9. Someone bought games using my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Someone bought games using my account: So, I recently received an e-mail confirming the payment of 2 different games using my card. I lost my Xbox a while ago (my father gave it away), is it possible that the person who has it is using my account to buy stuff for themselves? I still have the same e mail address...
  10. Why does Microsoft want to manage my gmail account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft want to manage my gmail account?: Why do I need Microsoft to manage my gmail account? I haven't gotten any emails since 7/19 in gmail. It says my settings are out of date and to fix it Microsoft comes up to allow them to manage my email....