Windows 10: Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account?

Discus and support Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, a couple of months ago I bought a minecraft windows 10 edition key that I redeemed and used to play on my windows computer. After resetting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pollux1124, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account?

Hi, a couple of months ago I bought a minecraft windows 10 edition key that I redeemed and used to play on my windows computer. After resetting the computer, after connecting to my microsoft account and typing the game's name to find it and just install it, well it looked like I never bought it.

Could you please look into the problem and possibly help me?

:)

Pollux1124, Dec 28, 2019
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Dec 28, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account?

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account?

1. Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Why does game

2. why wont my bought game install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont my bought game install: my dad bought age of empiers 2 and it wont let him install it when he press install it dos nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-bought-game-install/ad6b3f2b-2b06-42ae-a051-66dfd453b00d
  3. why does games doesn't work in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does games doesn't work in my computer: i have a problem and it is everytime i join a game like valorant or roblox it crashes and then it closes and other apps like discord,google chrome are working perfectly...
  4. why does games doesn't work in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does games doesn't work in my computer: i have a problem and it is everytime i join a game like valorant or roblox it crashes and then it closes and other apps like discord,google chrome are working perfectly...
  5. Why is Microsoft messing with my Office account? I do not have Microsoft 365! I bought my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft messing with my Office account? I do not have Microsoft 365! I bought my...: Why is Microsoft messing with my Office. I purchased Office.I do not have 365!I cannot get into my Excel documents because you are trying to update 365!...
  6. Why is Microsoft messing with my Office account? I do not have Microsoft 365! I bought my...

Why is Microsoft messing with my Office account? I do not have Microsoft 365! I bought my...: Why is Microsoft messing with my Office. I purchased Office.I do not have 365!I cannot get into my Excel documents because you are trying to update 365!...
  7. Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?: To clarify before we begin, I am able to log into my Microsoft account on my browser Opera GX. That's how I can write this question. However on other services such as Microsoft Settings I can't log in. I believe it is to do with my Gmail. Which I have two. I will name these...
  8. Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?

Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?: To clarify before we begin, I am able to log into my Microsoft account on my browser Opera GX. That's how I can write this question. However on other services such as Microsoft Settings I can't log in. I believe it is to do with my Gmail. Which I have two. I will name these...
  9. Why does game not appear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does game not appear?: Downloaded the free version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Cannot find it to play. When I go to the Start window and click on it, it opens for a flash, then goes away. I have checked the Task Manager, and it's not there. Using Windows 10 Home. Any ideas? Microsoft says I...
  10. I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE: Hello, I have bought the game Forza Hrizon Ultimate edition from the Microsoft store site via my account. The game does not appear in my library or anywhere in my purchase history. I don't really know what to do at this point since I did get charged as I can see on my...