Windows 10: Why does my GPU Usage suddenly go below 30% randomly and go back up?

Discus and support Why does my GPU Usage suddenly go below 30% randomly and go back up? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm playing a game called VALORANT and I have been searching for countless ways to optimize the game and my pc to run it well (it's a really easy game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by airlo, Mar 26, 2023.

1. airlo Win User

Why does my GPU Usage suddenly go below 30% randomly and go back up?

I'm playing a game called VALORANT and I have been searching for countless ways to optimize the game and my pc to run it well (it's a really easy game to run compared to other detailed games) and I've reached a point where I get around 130-200fps, but I keep getting random drops in fps that last for as long as 5 minutes which is really annoying. I opened up task manager and I found out that when I'm getting over 130fps my GPU usage is over 80% whilst when I get way less than that it is below...

Read more

airlo, Mar 26, 2023
  2. LêDũng1 Win User

GPU usage drops randomly to 0% when gaming

My GPU usage drops randomly from 70-100% to 0-10% when im gaming. especially when playing FH4, creates severe lag spikes. Its really annoying. Anyone can help me?

LêDũng1, Mar 26, 2023
  3. jolynes Win User
    High GPU Usage When Idle

In task manager it says that "Service Host: BcastDVRUserService" is randomly hopping around anywhere from 20-50% GPU usage while idle, and "Desktop Windows Manager" jumps around anywhere from 5-30% usage. My GPU is an RTX 2070 Super if that makes any difference.
    This never was the case until recently, I have no idea if it was something I downloaded but I always make sure I download trusted things. I've tried looking this issue up but it seems people have a problem with high CPU and memory usage instead of GPU, but
    my CPU and memory have been acting perfectly normal. Would really appreciate any help as this is a new pc and it's been giving me a ton of anxiety. Thanks

jolynes, Mar 26, 2023
  4. kenalbus Win User

Windows 10 CPU usage 100% when Nvidia GPU enabled

I've had the same problem, and have exactly the same GPU model. I was able to set the drivers back to factory default, but any update I've tried (including the most recent) causes the massive cpu usage. I've contacted tech support for both Nvidia and Asus,
    and followed all the steps they suggested, with no luck.

kenalbus, Mar 26, 2023
Thema:

1. Why does my GPU Usage suddenly go below 30% randomly and go back up? - Similar Threads - Why does GPU

2. Why is my disk usage randomly go to 100%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my disk usage randomly go to 100%?: My computer randomly freezes every few minutes, I've noticed it normally happens when the disk usage reaches 100%. But I don't really understand what is causing the problem because most of the time all the apps are at 0 MB/s. Please help, I have no idea what's going on....
  3. Why is my disk usage randomly go to 100%?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my disk usage randomly go to 100%?: My computer randomly freezes every few minutes, I've noticed it normally happens when the disk usage reaches 100%. But I don't really understand what is causing the problem because most of the time all the apps are at 0 MB/s. Please help, I have no idea what's going on....
  4. Why is my disk usage randomly go to 100%?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does my cpu usage go up to100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my cpu usage go up to100%: My school laptop dell latitude 3190 cpu usage go up to 100% sometimes in the 90s and goes down lower in a couple minutes then plunges up to a 100% and I only have google chrome open like 3 tabs running simple websites so I dont know why it goes to 100%. Please help it really...
  6. Why does my cpu usage go up to100%

Why does my cpu usage go up to100%: My school laptop dell latitude 3190 cpu usage go up to 100% sometimes in the 90s and goes down lower in a couple minutes then plunges up to a 100% and I only have google chrome open like 3 tabs running simple websites so I dont know why it goes to 100%. Please help it really...
  7. Why does my cpu usage go up to100%

8. Why does my disk usage go up and then down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my disk usage go up and then down?: When I start up Windows on my laptop, I check task manager and then I see 100% disk usage then 20-30 seconds later down to 1%. Is this normal or not? Please give any tips. For some reason, the system in task manager uses a lot of disk usage in the startup. There is also a...
  9. Why does my disk usage go up and then down?

Why does my disk usage go up and then down?: When I start up Windows on my laptop, I check task manager and then I see 100% disk usage then 20-30 seconds later down to 1%. Is this normal or not? Please give any tips. For some reason, the system in task manager uses a lot of disk usage in the startup. There is also a...
  10. Why does my laptop go black randomly?

Why does my laptop go black randomly?: Why does my laptop go black randomly??? I have a HP Omen 15. It really does happened randomly, when I'm done gaming for the day it goes black in a game. And my game ends up crashing. And sometimes it says windows graphic driver needs to update. I'm not sure what that means....