Windows 10: why does my hp 4152 printer keep going offline

Discus and support why does my hp 4152 printer keep going offline in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my new hp 4152 printer keeps going offline requiring me to reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RM3IJ, Mar 24, 2021.

1. RM3IJ Win User

why does my hp 4152 printer keep going offline

my new hp 4152 printer keeps going offline requiring me to reboot

:)

RM3IJ, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

HP Printer shows Offline

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your HP printer is offline. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP article
    HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows) and see if that helps.

You may also want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems and
    Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”.

Let us know how it goes, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates

Hi Graham,

I understand that your printer shows offline.

• When you say “Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates” do you mean that the printer goes offline after installing updates?

I suggest you to follow the below given methods and see if that helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you try
    changing the printer’s status from “offline” to “online”
    and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would have you download and run the HP Scan doctor from the manufacturers website. Refer to the article and follow the suggestion on
    Resolving Printer Offline problem using the HP Print and Scan Doctor.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Zaki_j Win User

HP Printer Offline and Slow to Print

Hi,

I understand that your printer shows offline and there is a delay in printing.

1. Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

HP Print and Scan Doctor is an application software from HP that can help you eliminate any issues with your HP Printer or Scanner Devices. If you are having commons problem with your HP printer or scanner
    you can download, install and run HP Print and Scan Doctor Utility to easily scan for the error and troubleshoot them automatically.

Method 1:

Step 1: I suggest you download and run the
    HP Print and Scan Doctor and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 2: I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Method 2:

If your printer is slow to print, I suggest you refer and follow the suggestions from
    HP Printers - Slow Printing (Windows)

Additional Information:

Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027988/windows-10-change-a-printers-status-from-offline-to-online

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

1. why does my hp 4152 printer keep going offline - Similar Threads - why does 4152

2. Printer keeps going offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer keeps going offline: i have 2 Brother printers on a wireless connection that keep going offline. To get them back on, I unplug & replug them. For one of them, I have to do that two or three times to get it working again. I uninstalled & reinstalled the driver a couple of times already & my router...
  3. Printer keeps going offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer keeps going offline: i have 2 Brother printers on a wireless connection that keep going offline. To get them back on, I unplug & replug them. For one of them, I have to do that two or three times to get it working again. I uninstalled & reinstalled the driver a couple of times already & my router...
  4. Printers keep going offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printers keep going offline: I have two printers connected to my wi-fi network via a router/modem all in one. They KEEP going offline & I don't know why. When it happens, I either run the built-in Windows troubleshooter or I go and unplug the printer, plug it back up and then it is fine -- the latter...
  5. Printers keep going offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printers keep going offline: I have two printers connected to my wi-fi network via a router/modem all in one. They KEEP going offline & I don't know why. When it happens, I either run the built-in Windows troubleshooter or I go and unplug the printer, plug it back up and then it is fine -- the latter...
  6. Printers keep going offline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why does my printer go "offline"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my printer go "offline"?: I went to the question about this in the "Community" and all I got back was one answer (that didn't work) and a bunch of like questions. Can someone answer clearly and simply what to do when running Windows 10 (grrr) and printer constantly is "off line"? I transcribe for a...
  8. Printers Keep Going Offline

Printers Keep Going Offline: We're having issues with our printers keep going offline & we're unable to print. This is happening with both of our wireless printers (Brother MFC6930DW & HP T120) indicating this is a problem with Windows 10 Professional & not the printers. If we delete the printers & add...
  9. printer keeps going offline

printer keeps going offline: My printer Epson XP 446-- keeps going offline and now it says "not connected" in the devices-printers and scanners page. The printer. is set as default, Microsoft is not managing it, "use printer offline" is not checked. I have Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10. All updates...
  10. why is my hp printer offline

in Windows 10 Support
    why is my hp printer offline: why is my hp printer offline Normally, your printer back at home or office could be offline due to a variety of reasons. It could be that your printer’s drivers that operate the printer for your computer could have become corrupt or outdated. Or, the cable that connects them...