Windows 10: Why does my internet commit suicide when I am gaming

Discus and support Why does my internet commit suicide when I am gaming in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have internet that works just fine when I am browsing the internet or streaming shows, but when I want to play multiplayer games, it decides to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I-Reeddit, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Why does my internet commit suicide when I am gaming

Hi, I have internet that works just fine when I am browsing the internet or streaming shows, but when I want to play multiplayer games, it decides to give up and randomly cut off in the middle of my game, causing the game to think I logged out in the middle of the round, making me lose.

I have automatically connect to internet on, but it never automatically connects while I am gaming.

I have tried changing the dns, placing my router in a better spot, moving things out of the way between the internet router and my wifi reciever, making sure the drivers and windows are up to date, etc. but I still got the same results (except of course faster loading times on youtube).

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/I-Reeddit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/I-Reeddit, Jan 11, 2020

2. Computer Commits Random Suicide...

Glad to see you got it sorted. I would've suggested power supply issues as well. Happy Gaming!!*Rockout :rockout:

JrRacinFan, Jan 11, 2020
  3. RoyDuggan Win User
    Windows Commit memory leaks away at about 8GB/Hour

System is 32GBRam, from reboot I show commit memory of approx 6GB commted over the following 30 mins this ramps up to say 13.3/65.8 Gb

after a number of hours and the end of the days the system becomes unstable as commit memory hits maximum, and I have to reboot

I have ensured all updates are applied and monitored commit memory by process (in resource monitor) this shows no change in committed memory by process so the no suspect process is in the list.

What steps of diagnosis would anyone recommend....

RoyDuggan, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Why does my internet commit suicide when I am gaming

Lumia 950 phone

Thank for you replies. As windows phones have committed suicide. I would be very grateful for your observations and suggestion for the replacement for the Lumia 950

Many thanks

MichaelWunn, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Why does my internet commit suicide when I am gaming

1. Why does my internet commit suicide when I am gaming - Similar Threads - Why does internet

2. Why does my controller disconnect when i start a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my controller disconnect when i start a game?: I’ve recently started having this issue where my controller won’t connect wired to my pc unless I have it plugged in to my pc whenever i boot it. If at any point i unplug the controller while on my desktop, it won’t let me reconnect it back. If i leave it connected after...
  3. Why does my controller disconnect when i start a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my controller disconnect when i start a game?: I’ve recently started having this issue where my controller won’t connect wired to my pc unless I have it plugged in to my pc whenever i boot it. If at any point i unplug the controller while on my desktop, it won’t let me reconnect it back. If i leave it connected after...
  4. Why does my taskbar lock when I play games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my taskbar lock when I play games?: Whenever I play a game and want to alt tab or go on a different app its locked I dont know any of way to describe it than that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-taskbar-lock-when-i-play-games/b817ba89-77cd-4e9c-9004-f9855b9a5cb8
  5. Why does my taskbar lock when I play games?

Why does my taskbar lock when I play games?: Whenever I play a game and want to alt tab or go on a different app its locked I dont know any of way to describe it than that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-taskbar-lock-when-i-play-games/b817ba89-77cd-4e9c-9004-f9855b9a5cb8
  6. Why does my internet disconnect when I start a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my internet disconnect when I start a game: I need help i just want to play games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-internet-disconnect-when-i-start-a/17f19d54-7235-4802-ba12-084046d3db5e
  7. Why does my internet disconnect when I start a game

Why does my internet disconnect when I start a game: I need help i just want to play games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-internet-disconnect-when-i-start-a/17f19d54-7235-4802-ba12-084046d3db5e
  8. My homescreen just committed suicide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My homescreen just committed suicide: I'm really not that good with technical problems on windows so I came here. Couple days ago I pressed on the Cortana logo on the taskbar because I didn't knew what was it and when I closed it suddenly all the apps disappeared and it just showed the taskbar. I still can search...
  9. Can I please downgrade from windows 10 before i commit suicide?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I please downgrade from windows 10 before i commit suicide?: I seriously can no longer deal with the mouse lag while gaming the only reason I havent just reloaded my machine is because I purchased office electronically and, matter of fact "F" it. If I cant get help I'll just do it myself but, I thought I would ask for help....
  10. Why does my computer/internet think I am in Canada?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my computer/internet think I am in Canada?: Whenever I search either from Google or Bing or Explorer from my Surface, I get results as if I am located in Canada. I have already check my regional settings & language & they are correct. Thanks! * Moved from IE8/other...