Windows 10: Why does my keyboars stop responding after the latest windows update?

Discus and support Why does my keyboars stop responding after the latest windows update? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Asus laptop G752 with Windows 10 and auto updates. After 10/17/19 update the keyboard works for an indeterminate time then just stops, mouse still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Permagrin, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Permagrin Win User

Why does my keyboars stop responding after the latest windows update?

Asus laptop G752 with Windows 10 and auto updates. After 10/17/19 update the keyboard works for an indeterminate time then just stops, mouse still works. Have to hit the power button for a sleep and restart. No specific action or time till quit. No other known issues. This laptop is used mainly for gaming so i do not have an exit option most times and power button is the only option.

There was never a problem before the update with the keyboard stopping responding. Literally fine the night before and next morning in the middle of nothing important(gaming) keyboard stopped working. Zero actions with the keys, esc, cntl alt del, Windows key. Mouse was unaffected.

:)

Permagrin, Oct 19, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why does my keyboars stop responding after the latest windows update? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Intel HD Graphics 520 Stops Responding

Anyone else had this issue? It seems like every couple of days or so my screen flashes black and I see the message in the bottom corner saying that the Intel Display adapter stopped responding and has recovered. In fact, it has happened twice now in about 15 minutes. Looking around I believe I have the latest driver for it which would be 20.19.15.4300

Suggestions? Anyone else having this issue?

Running Windows 10 x64

satindemon4u, Oct 19, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Why does my keyboars stop responding after the latest windows update? - Similar Threads - Why does keyboars

2. After the latest Windows update, my controller stops responding while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the latest Windows update, my controller stops responding while gaming: In the middle of playing games, after the update, my controller stops responding in the middle of playing and nothing fixes it. It lasts for less than a minute, but it happens frequently. I have used different controllers. I have used controllers with Bluetooth and hardwired...
  3. After the latest Windows update, my controller stops responding while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After the latest Windows update, my controller stops responding while gaming: In the middle of playing games, after the update, my controller stops responding in the middle of playing and nothing fixes it. It lasts for less than a minute, but it happens frequently. I have used different controllers. I have used controllers with Bluetooth and hardwired...
  4. Keyboar not working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboar not working after update: I accepted the optional updates in windows update. Now my laptop is stucked, as i come to the login screen but keyboard is not workin there (it works for bios so no hardware issue). Touch pad neither. Usb mouse works but i have no usb keyboar to test. Screen keyboard wont...
  5. Audacity Not Responding after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audacity Not Responding after latest Windows 10 update: Hi I have recently downloaded the Windows 10 update and since then I have been unable save or export any files recorded using Audacity. I get as far as the file save window and soon as I click on the file name bar Audacity then displays "Not Responding" no matter how long I...
  6. After installing latest Windows 10 update my settings are not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    After installing latest Windows 10 update my settings are not responding: After installing latest Windows 10 update today my settings are not responding. I tried W + trouble shooting and that is also not responding. Please help me with a solution...
  7. why does my folders stop responding and then pc restarts?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why does my folders stop responding and then pc restarts?: I am so darn frustrated, this is a brand new computer. When I am working in my folders they stop responding the windows has to restart. I have done everything I can think of. Did the CheckHealth No Componet Store Corruption Detected. The Operation completed Successfully.,...
  8. Windows 10 Stops Responding After Update

Windows 10 Stops Responding After Update: I just got the latest update of Windows 10, but it stops responding, which lasts for a random amount of time. My PC worked fine before I went to school. How can I fix the problem with Windows 10 not responding for a random amount of time?...
  9. keyboar

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboar: how do I turn off keyboard sounds or vibrations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboar/c24fa319-416b-46a3-90fd-ce8cefe2a8ff
  10. Windows Explorer not responding after latest Windows 10 update

Windows Explorer not responding after latest Windows 10 update: Since latest Windows 10 update am unable to use my laptop computer as Windows Explorer does not respond after the sign in window. How do I fix this?...