Windows 10: Why does my lap have 50 updates for Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender...

Discus and support Why does my lap have 50 updates for Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why am i getting so many updates for Security Intelligence Windows Defender. I have 50 so far and they happen more than once a day that tie up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VivienneDobin, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Why does my lap have 50 updates for Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender...

Why am i getting so many updates for Security Intelligence Windows Defender. I have 50 so far and they happen more than once a day that tie up my computor.

:)

VivienneDobin, Nov 26, 2019

2. Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB22676

I just checked my PC and I got exactly the same Security Intelligence Update as you. It was pushed through Windows Update about 30 minutes ago. Prior to that I also had two standard Definition Updates for Windows Defender Antivirus earlier on today

sportsfan148, Nov 26, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB22676

Is this new? Just got what I thought was a Defender Definition Update, but the name seems to have changed now to
    Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus. Same KB number, same numbering sequence, just a name change. Even Reliability History show some with Windows Defender Update today, then this one just now.

Not a Platform Update, that remained at 1907.4.

Anybody else?

Why does my lap have 50 updates for Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender... [​IMG]

Why does my lap have 50 updates for Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender... [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Why does my lap have 50 updates for Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender...

Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB22676

Exactly the same here. It looks like its just a name change. I noticed they started calling it Security Intelligence several weeks ago in Windows Defender. I noticed because I was running a full scan and wanted to check for the latest Defender updates from the App first

sportsfan148, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Why does my lap have 50 updates for Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender...

1. Why does my lap have 50 updates for Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender... - Similar Threads - Why does lap

2. Issues with Defender Security Intelligence updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Defender Security Intelligence updates: Hey there everyone, Having an issue across a few devices in the family. For whatever reason, Security Intelligence updates are not actually able to update on their own. If I go to "Virus & Threat Protection" in Windows then check for Security Intelligence updates, it just...
  3. Issues with Defender Security Intelligence updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues with Defender Security Intelligence updates: Hey there everyone, Having an issue across a few devices in the family. For whatever reason, Security Intelligence updates are not actually able to update on their own. If I go to "Virus & Threat Protection" in Windows then check for Security Intelligence updates, it just...
  4. Issues with Defender Security Intelligence updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Security Intelligence Updates for Microsoft Defender Antivirus

Security Intelligence Updates for Microsoft Defender Antivirus: Is it possible to stop receiving these updates? If so, how?OS: Windows 11 Pro v 22H2 Build 22621.382AV: Malwarebytes Premium v 4.5.13.208 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-intelligence-updates-for-microsoft/58662316-c0ac-4d55-8967-300a2cd66ca2
  6. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus

Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus: I have 6 'important updates' that I have tried to install for about 4 weeks however I am having trouble. The updates will begin to install and then when they hit 100% they will reinstall, this happens twice and then my computer will restart. Has anybody had this issue...
  7. windows defender security intelligence update failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows defender security intelligence update failed: hi, i try to configure VDI update for windows defender..the definition file was unpack to file server ..i set the folder security to everyone. but the update still failed. Windows Defender Antivirus has encountered an error trying to update security intelligence. New...
  8. Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus: Hi, I have these messages in windows update history: Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus KB2267602 Version 1.313.2340.0 Failed to install on 4/25/2020 - 0x8024000b KB2267602 Version 1.313.2261.0 Failed to install on 4/24/2020 - 0x8024000b...
  9. Security intelligence updates for Windows Defender Outdated!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Security intelligence updates for Windows Defender Outdated!: It's stuck at The latest security intelligence update is: Version: 1.307.2344.0 Released: 1/14/2020 6:47:16 PM https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/defenderupdates But the Change logs still goes on:...
  10. why does the security intelligence update for windows defender antivirus update of KB15597...

why does the security intelligence update for windows defender antivirus update of KB15597...: why does my security intelligence update for windows defender antivirus KB15597 not update? * Moved from Education/Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-does-the-security-intelligence-update-for/0f06a6ec-b3f8-4e3f-866a-8ed37977d83b