Windows 10: Why does my laptop disconnect from wi-fi frequently?

Discus and support Why does my laptop disconnect from wi-fi frequently? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Only my laptop is disconnecting..My ipod and iphone are both connected in same wifi, they are working fine. When I troubleshoot the problem it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yujiangsong, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Why does my laptop disconnect from wi-fi frequently?

Only my laptop is disconnecting..My ipod and iphone are both connected in same wifi, they are working fine. When I troubleshoot the problem it says this Why does my laptop disconnect from wi-fi frequently? 28c37fb4-0a55-4537-b10b-758c34aa34d3?upload=true.png i have already tried many things, like installed the network card drive and tried netsh ip reset in command prompt, I did also turned off that allow my computer to turn off this device to save power in adapter setting. What else should I try to save this problem?

:)

yujiangsong, Oct 13, 2018

2. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Why does my laptop disconnect from wi-fi frequently? [​IMG]

theveterans, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Frequent Wi-Fi Disconnections

Hello, I am experiencing frequent Wi-Fi disconnections when I play games, such as Overwatch, I get randomly disconnected mid-game. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have not tried Ethernet and my wireless card is 802.11ac. The computer I am using is
    ROG G20A. Thank you for reading this and possibly helping me!

TheLumpyBananaMan, Oct 13, 2018
  4. logman Win User

Why does my laptop disconnect from wi-fi frequently?

Wi-Fi disconnect

My Wi-Fi keeps being disconnected and I am not sure what is doing it. When I go to settings I am usually able to reconnect but not always in the same sway. Sometimes I have to go to the troubleshooter and it determines that the "network adaptor" needs to be reset. Others using the same Wi-Fi do not have this problem and my cell phone never looses it's connection. Does any one have a solution?.......

logman, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Why does my laptop disconnect from wi-fi frequently?

1. Why does my laptop disconnect from wi-fi frequently? - Similar Threads - Why does laptop

2. Why does my laptop crash when it's on wi-fi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop crash when it's on wi-fi?: Hi,At my work, a laptop breaks down, the blue screen appears with the message "Watchdog violation" but only when it is connected to wi-fi. Repair does not work.When it is connected by cable, it passes the screen with Recover/Repair and it works.The laptop was taken to a...
  3. Why does my laptop crash when it's on wi-fi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop crash when it's on wi-fi?: Hi,At my work, a laptop breaks down, the blue screen appears with the message "Watchdog violation" but only when it is connected to wi-fi. Repair does not work.When it is connected by cable, it passes the screen with Recover/Repair and it works.The laptop was taken to a...
  4. Why does my laptop crash when it's on wi-fi?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is my Wi-Fi suddenly slow or disconnects?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my Wi-Fi suddenly slow or disconnects?: This is the second time this has happened btwI have a ASUS TUF Gaming FX505GT laptop 3 years old and my Wi-Fi is working perfectly fine.When I talk about games I mean FPS games.Also I can't do ethernet btwAsus support team hasn't really helped eitherI also don't have any...
  6. Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi: My Asus Laptop Windows 11 home disconnects from my internet connection constantly, it's very annoying and i watched countless tutorials on how to fix this bug, and none of them worked for me can someone tell me the problem that i'm facing and how to solve it? thank you....
  7. Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi: My Asus Laptop Windows 11 home disconnects from my internet connection constantly, it's very annoying and i watched countless tutorials on how to fix this bug, and none of them worked for me can someone tell me the problem that i'm facing and how to solve it? thank you....
  8. Frequent Disconnection of Wi-Fi in My ASUS FX705DT

Frequent Disconnection of Wi-Fi in My ASUS FX705DT: Need urgent assistance with Frequent WI-FI disconnection in my ASUS FX705DT laptopTried to Uninstall and reinstall the Realteak Wireless Driver - Works fine for sometime but then again disconnects Tried to change the Power saver option un-tick done and WLAN AutoConfig is...
  9. Disconnecting from wi-fi

Disconnecting from wi-fi: Hi: Gone are the days when Windows was easy and sensical … either that or I'm getting too old too fast and my brains are leaking out of my ears … whatever! It used to be that we could disconnect from the internet/wi-fi by right-clicking the mouse on the Internet icon in the...
  10. wi-fi frequently disconnecting

wi-fi frequently disconnecting: I have a brand new laptop, only a week old, and it is having the exact same problem as my old HP laptop, 4 years old. The wi-fi will show a little yellow notice beside it on the taskbar, then it will disconnect altogether and for a few minutes, tells me that there are no...