Windows 10: Why does my laptop get stuck at this screen?

Discus and support Why does my laptop get stuck at this screen? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My laptop sometimes gets stuck at this screen. If it shows the time and date then on pressing any random key i can enter the pon and use it but if it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Marium Jawed, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Why does my laptop get stuck at this screen?

My laptop sometimes gets stuck at this screen. If it shows the time and date then on pressing any random key i can enter the pon and use it but if it gets stuck at this screen it never loads any further. If i press the power button it sleeps but returns to this screen upon pressing the power button again, basically doesn't shut down Someone help me out

:)

Marium Jawed, Apr 10, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 10, 2023
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Apr 10, 2023
  4. Why does my laptop get stuck at this screen?

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 10, 2023
Thema:

Why does my laptop get stuck at this screen?

1. Why does my laptop get stuck at this screen? - Similar Threads - Why does laptop

2. Why does my laptop get so hot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop get so hot?: I've had this laptop for about 6 months now and it is continuously extremely hot. It is not in High-Performance Mode, there is nothing externally connected like a speaker or mouse, and I only ever use Google Chrome on it. So why is it overheating so much? I use it for school...
  3. Why does my laptop get so hot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop get so hot?: I've had this laptop for about 6 months now and it is continuously extremely hot. It is not in High-Performance Mode, there is nothing externally connected like a speaker or mouse, and I only ever use Google Chrome on it. So why is it overheating so much? I use it for school...
  4. Why does my pc stuck at "getting windows ready"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc stuck at "getting windows ready"?: My 9 years laptop toshiba satellie L55-A5226 isn't connect to wifi and I'm trying to connect to my wifi again then it remain this error "Can't connect this network". So I restarted it about 12:30 PM GMT 8+ here in the Philipppines, but now it is 2:09 still sayijg "Geeting...
  5. Why does my pc stuck at "getting windows ready"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my pc stuck at "getting windows ready"?: My 9 years laptop toshiba satellie L55-A5226 isn't connect to wifi and I'm trying to connect to my wifi again then it remain this error "Can't connect this network". So I restarted it about 12:30 PM GMT 8+ here in the Philipppines, but now it is 2:09 still sayijg "Geeting...
  6. Why does my pc stuck at "getting windows ready"?

7. Why does my laptop get stuck at this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop get stuck at this screen?: My laptop sometimes gets stuck at this screen. If it shows the time and date then on pressing any random key i can enter the pon and use it but if it gets stuck at this screen it never loads any further. If i press the power button it sleeps but returns to this screen upon...
  8. Why does my laptop get stuck at this screen?

Why does my laptop get stuck at this screen?: My laptop sometimes gets stuck at this screen. If it shows the time and date then on pressing any random key i can enter the pon and use it but if it gets stuck at this screen it never loads any further. If i press the power button it sleeps but returns to this screen upon...
  9. My laptop is stuck in the getting windows ready screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop is stuck in the getting windows ready screen: I left my laptop on sleep for a day and when i opened it it was having some errors/slow performance so i decided to restart it. I always close all apps when i restart or shut down my laptop. A prompt saying an app was preventing my laptop from restarting appeared when i was...
  10. when i boot my laptop it does a weird noise and then gets stuck with a black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when i boot my laptop it does a weird noise and then gets stuck with a black screen: it happens everyday i need to reboot it few times then it works fine the rest of the day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-boot-my-laptop-it-does-a-weird-noise-and/11e1f584-0dc4-43d7-bb02-c349f41784c0