Windows 10: Why does my laptop keep resetting without me telling it to?

Discus and support Why does my laptop keep resetting without me telling it to? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the end of February, my laptop has been doing this. And it had got to the point where I wouldn't shut down or restart it, because I was terrified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoeBooth2, Apr 13, 2019.

1. JoeBooth2 Win User

Why does my laptop keep resetting without me telling it to?

Since the end of February, my laptop has been doing this. And it had got to the point where I wouldn't shut down or restart it, because I was terrified of what it would do- but it's just done it again! How the **** do I stop this from happening?

:)

JoeBooth2, Apr 13, 2019
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Toothless Win User

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Why does my laptop keep resetting without me telling it to? - Similar Threads - Why does laptop

2. why does my laptop tells me to Create a Pin after sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my laptop tells me to Create a Pin after sleeping: hello microsoft. i just want to know why my laptop windows11 tells me to create a pin after waking up. and i want to know how to disable it. thank you...
  3. why does my laptop tells me to Create a Pin after sleeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my laptop tells me to Create a Pin after sleeping: hello microsoft. i just want to know why my laptop windows11 tells me to create a pin after waking up. and i want to know how to disable it. thank you...
  4. Why does Windows keep telling me to sign into a different account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows keep telling me to sign into a different account?: In Settings, Apps > Apps & features, it says:"Sign in with your Microsoft account to continue app experiences across your devices." But, when I click the "sign in" button, it tells me to log into an account that is not mine, and I can't switch the account to log into.And in...
  5. Why does Windows keep telling me to sign into a different account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows keep telling me to sign into a different account?: In Settings, Apps > Apps & features, it says:"Sign in with your Microsoft account to continue app experiences across your devices." But, when I click the "sign in" button, it tells me to log into an account that is not mine, and I can't switch the account to log into.And in...
  6. Can anyone tell me why my pc does this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me why my pc does this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thelinkr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/koq46d/can_anyone_tell_me_why_my_pc_does_this/
  7. Can anyone tell me why my laptop is showing this??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me why my laptop is showing this??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fefe06y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iq1aar/can_anyone_tell_me_why_my_laptop_is_showing_this/
  8. Why is my computer telling me that it's unable to perform reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is my computer telling me that it's unable to perform reset?: I'm doing a factory reset on my Lenovo Y920 running Windows 10 64-bit and I did the whole steps of reinitializing Windows to factory settings, but after the whole process ended it took me back to the same exact desktop I saw before attempting the reset, then a blue dialogue...
  9. Why is my computer telling me that it's unable to perform reset?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is my computer telling me that it's unable to perform reset?: I'm doing a factory reset on my Lenovo Y920 running Windows 10 64-bit and I did the whole steps of reinitializing Windows to factory settings, but after the whole process ended it took me back to the same exact desktop I saw before attempting the reset, then a blue dialogue...
  10. Why is my Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop keep on telling me rapairing disk error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop keep on telling me rapairing disk error?: My laptop has been acting strange lately I dont know why it keeps doing the same thing over and over again saying "repairing disc error. This might take over an hour to complete" even after I let it load last night. Please help me fix this problem with my laptop....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my laptop keep resetting

2. how can my laptop restart without resetting