Windows 10: why does my laptop keep restarting with a green screen

Discus and support why does my laptop keep restarting with a green screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; green screen with the words 'your windows insider build into a problem and needs to restart'. and the stop code is unmountable_boot_volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wildan Tamami, Dec 4, 2022.

1. why does my laptop keep restarting with a green screen

green screen with the words 'your windows insider build into a problem and needs to restart'. and the stop code is unmountable_boot_volume

:)

Wildan Tamami, Dec 4, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Green Screen

Those steps can't help me.

Whenever I restart my laptop, it's always a green screen.

ernestperol, Dec 4, 2022
  4. why does my laptop keep restarting with a green screen

Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

why does my laptop keep restarting with a green screen

1. why does my laptop keep restarting with a green screen - Similar Threads - why does laptop

2. Why does my computer keep restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep restarting?: A blue screen keeps coming up to restart and then as soon as it finishes it does it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-restarting/bfe4cf4e-6cca-428e-953d-156ec1115814
  3. Why does my computer keep restarting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer keep restarting?: A blue screen keeps coming up to restart and then as soon as it finishes it does it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-restarting/bfe4cf4e-6cca-428e-953d-156ec1115814
  4. A green line keeps on flickering my laptop screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A green line keeps on flickering my laptop screen.: I was casually using my laptop when a green line appeared on my display. For a few minutes, it started to flicker causing my display monitor to flicker colors like green, cyan, and blue. I tried to roll back my driver but it's still there. I know this is a minor problem, but...
  5. A green line keeps on flickering my laptop screen.

A green line keeps on flickering my laptop screen.: I was casually using my laptop when a green line appeared on my display. For a few minutes, it started to flicker causing my display monitor to flicker colors like green, cyan, and blue. I tried to roll back my driver but it's still there. I know this is a minor problem, but...
  6. Why does my laptop keep restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop keep restarting?: What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-keep-restarting/821a4db4-c432-41b0-9e97-ed1bd6fbb8d9
  7. Why does my laptop keep restarting?

Why does my laptop keep restarting?: What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-keep-restarting/821a4db4-c432-41b0-9e97-ed1bd6fbb8d9
  8. why does my laptop keep restarting with a green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my laptop keep restarting with a green screen: green screen with the words 'your windows insider build into a problem and needs to restart'. and the stop code is unmountable_boot_volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-keep-restarting-with-a-green/fcbcb0f1-8276-4e8d-9570-18b012a67a80
  9. Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?: My computer has been randomly restarting recently. I am using Windows 10 version 21H2. I have already talked to Microsoft Support twice about this and neither of their suggestions have worked to stop the issue. Ever since the issue started on Monday, I started deleting...
  10. Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?

Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?: My computer has been randomly restarting recently. I am using Windows 10 version 21H2. I have already talked to Microsoft Support twice about this and neither of their suggestions have worked to stop the issue. Ever since the issue started on Monday, I started deleting...