Windows 10: Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use...

Discus and support Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use to turn my laptop on, go get my cup of Joe and when I got back I was connected to the internet wireless and on google! How do I get it to do that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tigger-utah, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use...

I use to turn my laptop on, go get my cup of Joe and when I got back I was connected to the internet wireless and on google! How do I get it to do that again?

:)

tigger-utah, Oct 17, 2020

2. Google classroom is not working/accessible

I tried your suggestion but still the same result for google classroom.

ReynalynNavales, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    google services

Hello,

The best that we could suggest that you can try is to check if you are using a proxy to connect to the internet. If so, try to disable the proxy connection and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Click the "Gear" icon at the top right corner in Internet Explorer.
    • Click the "Tools" button, and then click "Internet Options".
    • Click the "Connections" tab, and then click "LAN settings".
    • Uncheck the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" box.
    • Click "OK".
    If the issue persist, please do reach out to Google support for more troubleshooting steps, and also so they can check and assess your account .

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use...

Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use...

1. Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use... - Similar Threads - Why does laptop

2. Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use...: I would turn my laptop on, go get my cup of Joe and by the time I got back I was connected to the internet wireless and on Google. How do I make this do it automatically again?...
  3. Does anyone know, why does the internet symbol is like that, and why my computer doesn't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know, why does the internet symbol is like that, and why my computer doesn't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ut0tska [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv8t63/does_anyone_know_why_does_the_internet_symbol_is/
  4. Why does my laptop always shutdown when I close the lid?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my laptop always shutdown when I close the lid?: Why does my laptop always shutdown when I close the lid? I always have to restart my work and it is super annoying.[ATTACH] These are my settings....
  5. I am not able to use my Google Chrome.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am not able to use my Google Chrome.: I am not able to use my google chrome as I am a child and I require permission. My parents allowed me to use the google chrome but windows still shows I require permission, they have pressed the allow button more than 50 times but it still shows ask for permission. I need...
  6. why is my internet going away

why is my internet going away: router A is in the living room and the main internet wire is going into it. router B is in my bedroom and i connected a long network wire from A to B and the network wire is going to port number 4 in the router and the light of the port is on the internet is spoiling in my...
  7. Why does my laptop go black randomly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my laptop go black randomly?: Why does my laptop go black randomly??? I have a HP Omen 15. It really does happened randomly, when I'm done gaming for the day it goes black in a game. And my game ends up crashing. And sometimes it says windows graphic driver needs to update. I'm not sure what that means....
  8. How do I make Screenshots go straight into my Screenshot folder like they used to?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make Screenshots go straight into my Screenshot folder like they used to?: until recently I could take a screenshot and it went directly into my Screenshot folder without having to paste it somewhere else and save it. How do I restore it to make it automatically go there again please?...
  9. Why does my internet commit suicide when I am gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my internet commit suicide when I am gaming: Hi, I have internet that works just fine when I am browsing the internet or streaming shows, but when I want to play multiplayer games, it decides to give up and randomly cut off in the middle of my game, causing the game to think I logged out in the middle of the round,...
  10. Why does my computer/internet think I am in Canada?

Why does my computer/internet think I am in Canada?: Whenever I search either from Google or Bing or Explorer from my Surface, I get results as if I am located in Canada. I have already check my regional settings & language & they are correct. Thanks! * Moved from IE8/other...