Windows 10: Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use...

Discus and support Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would turn my laptop on, go get my cup of Joe and by the time I got back I was connected to the internet wireless and on Google. How do I make this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tigger-utah, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use...

I would turn my laptop on, go get my cup of Joe and by the time I got back I was connected to the internet wireless and on Google. How do I make this do it automatically again?

:)

tigger-utah, Oct 17, 2020

2. Google classroom is not working/accessible

I tried your suggestion but still the same result for google classroom.

ReynalynNavales, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    google services

Hello,

The best that we could suggest that you can try is to check if you are using a proxy to connect to the internet. If so, try to disable the proxy connection and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Click the "Gear" icon at the top right corner in Internet Explorer.
    • Click the "Tools" button, and then click "Internet Options".
    • Click the "Connections" tab, and then click "LAN settings".
    • Uncheck the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" box.
    • Click "OK".
    If the issue persist, please do reach out to Google support for more troubleshooting steps, and also so they can check and assess your account .

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use...

Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use...

1. Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use... - Similar Threads - Why does laptop

2. Why does my Google Chrome always close when I open it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Google Chrome always close when I open it?: I logged into my microsoft account recently on my PC and when that happened all of a sudden I can no longer open chrome. Every time I attempt to open it, it opens for less than a second and then closes. I saw another person making a question about this and the response was...
  3. Why does my Google Chrome always close when I open it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Google Chrome always close when I open it?: I logged into my microsoft account recently on my PC and when that happened all of a sudden I can no longer open chrome. Every time I attempt to open it, it opens for less than a second and then closes. I saw another person making a question about this and the response was...
  4. Why does my Google Chrome always close when I open it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why does my CPU always go to 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my CPU always go to 100%: yeah, like very day when my PC is idle for 20 minutes or so - well I start it in the morning and by about 10am its slamming my CPU and always the same... Windows Explore 98% 100% 99% sometimes it lists a sub process called File Explorer even thought I have none open. I've...
  6. why does my CPU always go to 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my CPU always go to 100%: yeah, like very day when my PC is idle for 20 minutes or so - well I start it in the morning and by about 10am its slamming my CPU and always the same... Windows Explore 98% 100% 99% sometimes it lists a sub process called File Explorer even thought I have none open. I've...
  7. why does my CPU always go to 100%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my laptop not go straight to Google once I am on the internet like it Always use...: I use to turn my laptop on, go get my cup of Joe and when I got back I was connected to the internet wireless and on google! How do I get it to do that again?...
  9. How do I make Screenshots go straight into my Screenshot folder like they used to?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make Screenshots go straight into my Screenshot folder like they used to?: until recently I could take a screenshot and it went directly into my Screenshot folder without having to paste it somewhere else and save it. How do I restore it to make it automatically go there again please?...
  10. Why does my computer/internet think I am in Canada?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my computer/internet think I am in Canada?: Whenever I search either from Google or Bing or Explorer from my Surface, I get results as if I am located in Canada. I have already check my regional settings & language & they are correct. Thanks! * Moved from IE8/other...