Windows 10: Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?

Discus and support Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft! I am a big fan and I always [refer MS over any other system; but these days I am very annoyed the way winzip is behaving. like1- I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MuhammadAurangzeb1, May 16, 2022.

1. Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?

Hi Microsoft! I am a big fan and I always [refer MS over any other system; but these days I am very annoyed the way winzip is behaving. like1- I am working and suddenly like many times a day a wizzip pop up shows up to buy it2- I am in the middle of a presentation and here comes the pop up 3- Now I am writing this message and winzip slider cam in 4- All the time a winzip up date is ready to go5- A winzip buy request is open somewhere Come on there could be some non irritating ways to communicate your message if someone wants to buy they will buy

:)

MuhammadAurangzeb1, May 16, 2022
  2. Dark Ride Win User

WinZip 10.0 Final

The ever popular archiving tool WinZip has reached version 10.

About WinZip:
    • The most popular compression utility for Windows, with more than 150 million downloads
    • Save storage space, dramatically reduce e-mail transmission time, and efficiently archive documents
    • Protect your sensitive data with AES encryption
    • Easy-to-use and powerful user interface: the intuitive WinZip Wizard for first-time users and the award-winning WinZip Classic interface for power users
    Download (5.6 MB)

Dark Ride, May 16, 2022
  3. WinZip updater

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

WinZip is a third party software which help you use as a extractor for the files. Requirement depends on the file types you use for extracting the files.

If you are facing any issues, please post us what exact issue are you facing?

If you are trying to remove it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and Features.
    • Select the WinZip app or the updater and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and check if it is removed.
    If you have any further queries regarding the product, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the product for further more information.

THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use
    of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 16, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?

winzip 19.5 compatibility with windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Windows 10 Compatibility center says Winzip 19.5 in not Compatible to Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the steps below check if it helps.

You may be able to fix this using Default Programs.

• From the taskbar, click on the Start button and then click
      Default Programs (on the right side of the Start menu)
    • Click the hypertext link to Associate a file type or protocol with a program
    • Scroll down to .zip and click it to select it
    • Click Change Program
    • If WinZip appears in the list of Recommended Programs, click it to select it and click
      OK
    • If WinZip does not appear at all in this dialog:
      • Click Browse
      • Click Computer in the left pane of the dialog that displays
      • Double click Local Disk (CWhy does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time? :) in the right pane
      • Double click Program Files
      • Double click WinZip
      • Locate and click winzip32.exe to select it
      • Click Open
    WinZip should now appear in the list of
    Other Programs
    . Select it and click OK.

Additional information to check compatibility.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...y=Unknown&ProductName=winzip &LastRequested=5

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?

1. Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time? - Similar Threads - Why does laptop

2. Why does my laptop takes time to respond?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop takes time to respond?: Hello,Could anyone please help me understand why sometimes my laptop takes too long to respond? I thought it was because i had updates to make so I did them all but even thought sometimes it still takes alot to make a task open chrome or something.. I opened task manager and...
  3. Why does my laptop takes time to respond?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop takes time to respond?: Hello,Could anyone please help me understand why sometimes my laptop takes too long to respond? I thought it was because i had updates to make so I did them all but even thought sometimes it still takes alot to make a task open chrome or something.. I opened task manager and...
  4. Why does my laptop takes time to respond?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does my HP laptop hesitate all of the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my HP laptop hesitate all of the time?: My HP laptop hesitates when moving the mouse, typing and even in the startup system when in normal mode. When in Safe Mode, there are no issues. I have disabled services in msconfig, turned off startup items in Task Manager and after a restart, the same issues happen. Since...
  6. Why does my HP laptop hesitate all of the time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my HP laptop hesitate all of the time?: My HP laptop hesitates when moving the mouse, typing and even in the startup system when in normal mode. When in Safe Mode, there are no issues. I have disabled services in msconfig, turned off startup items in Task Manager and after a restart, the same issues happen. Since...
  7. Why does my HP laptop hesitate all of the time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?: Hi Microsoft! I am a big fan and I always [refer MS over any other system; but these days I am very annoyed the way winzip is behaving. like1- I am working and suddenly like many times a day a wizzip pop up shows up to buy it2- I am in the middle of a presentation and here...
  9. Why does my PC always crash or freeze all the time?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my PC always crash or freeze all the time?: Almost 4 days ago my pc started to act weirdly, I try to open a game and the pc crashed. Then, I didn't turn off automatic restart so I didn't really acknowledged what caused it. After pain full hours of restarting and trying to get to an event displayer or troubleshooter it...
  10. why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around: why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around it will get big then get very small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-zoom-feature-keep-bouncing-all-around/b4e04eee-6f48-45f3-80db-421c19a14eb2