Windows 10: Why does my Laptop say "Cleaning up" after an update?

Discus and support Why does my Laptop say "Cleaning up" after an update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, recently my laptop froze. I turned it off and then turned it back on. When it was back on, it started doing an update. Right after it was finished,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheGreenFax, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Why does my Laptop say "Cleaning up" after an update?

So, recently my laptop froze. I turned it off and then turned it back on. When it was back on, it started doing an update. Right after it was finished, it said: "Cleaning up, do not turn off your computer."

What does this mean and how do I avoid getting the files I want to keep deleted?

submitted by /u/TheGreenFax
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheGreenFax, Feb 14, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 14, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Why does my Laptop say "Cleaning up" after an update?

n-ster, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Why does my Laptop say "Cleaning up" after an update?

1. Why does my Laptop say "Cleaning up" after an update? - Similar Threads - Why does Laptop

2. Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?: Hi, I'm trying to find the max RAM gb for my device so I can upgrade I watched a few videos on how to to do that then i knew how to do it with CMD command prompt but when I complete all the tasks it says 0MB MAX RAM anyone know how to fix this error? Device name...
  3. Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?: Hi, I'm trying to find the max RAM gb for my device so I can upgrade I watched a few videos on how to to do that then i knew how to do it with CMD command prompt but when I complete all the tasks it says 0MB MAX RAM anyone know how to fix this error? Device name...
  4. Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does disk clean-up will not delete temporary files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does disk clean-up will not delete temporary files?: When I run Disk Cleanup the Temporary files are not deleted.I tried "Clean System Files as well and then rebooted.Every time the 4.2 gig listed for Temporary files is still there.WV-Mike...
  6. Why does disk clean-up will not delete temporary files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does disk clean-up will not delete temporary files?: When I run Disk Cleanup the Temporary files are not deleted.I tried "Clean System Files as well and then rebooted.Every time the 4.2 gig listed for Temporary files is still there.WV-Mike...
  7. Laptop clean up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop clean up.: Does the forum have a recommended clean up programme? I occasionally use CCleaner and it appears to check and clean my whole system, but I've no idea if it's a good application or not. 171785
  8. Why does my Laptop randomly turns off minutes after starting it up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my Laptop randomly turns off minutes after starting it up?: Like it hibernates as if it's low on battery, even if it's still high on battery. Is the battery the culprit or it's windows 10 itself, by the way i haven't opened the laptop since 2018, if that helps submitted by /u/theloneman1996 [link] [comments]...
  9. Why does Win 10 say update failed but then say system is up-to-date

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why does Win 10 say update failed but then say system is up-to-date: Various computers (Win 10 Home and Pro, all 64 bit) have had updates that failed but then the system claims the system is up-to-date. Sometimes in days, sometimes in weeks, the system finally agrees with itself and performs the update. I have never been able to force them...
  10. Why does Disk Clean-up take forever?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does Disk Clean-up take forever?: Windows 10.10240 on a 40 GB HDD partition - required to make another 7 GB for upgrade to 10.10586. Deleted a few GB of ISO downloads and then ran Disk Clean-up for about 400MB. So far it has taken about twice as long to do the clean up as it will to complete the upgrade,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does cleaning up do not turn off your computer mean

2. i turned off my computer when.it said clenaing.ip

3. cleaning up do not turn off your computer windows 10 update reddit