Windows 10: why does my laptop tells me to Create a Pin after sleeping

Discus and support why does my laptop tells me to Create a Pin after sleeping in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello microsoft. i just want to know why my laptop windows11 tells me to create a pin after waking up. and i want to know how to disable it. thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by johnwede buenavista, Jun 8, 2023.

1. why does my laptop tells me to Create a Pin after sleeping

hello microsoft. i just want to know why my laptop windows11 tells me to create a pin after waking up. and i want to know how to disable it. thank you

:)

johnwede buenavista, Jun 8, 2023

2. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Recover from sleep without PIN number

You need to execute following steps to recover from sleep without PIN number

Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Vijay_Verma, Jun 8, 2023
  4. loftus49 Win User

why does my laptop tells me to Create a Pin after sleeping

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

why does my laptop tells me to Create a Pin after sleeping

1. why does my laptop tells me to Create a Pin after sleeping - Similar Threads - why does laptop

2. Why does my laptop no longer shutdown after an extended period of sleeping?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop no longer shutdown after an extended period of sleeping?: Good day.My ASUS laptop used to shut down after a specific period I don't know it exactly and i used to either leave the lid open or closed and it would shut down after being is sleep for too long. However now, it is not doing so and leaving my laptop on sleep overnight will...
  3. Why does windows force me to create this stupid **** pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows force me to create this stupid **** pin?: Then when I try to create it, I just get an error. THEN I go to log into other Microsoft apps and it asks for a pin that I don’t have. Seriously Microsoft, get it together....
  4. Why does windows force me to create this stupid **** pin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does windows force me to create this stupid **** pin?: Then when I try to create it, I just get an error. THEN I go to log into other Microsoft apps and it asks for a pin that I don’t have. Seriously Microsoft, get it together....
  5. Why does windows force me to create this stupid **** pin?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. why does my laptop tells me to Create a Pin after sleeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my laptop tells me to Create a Pin after sleeping: hello microsoft. i just want to know why my laptop windows11 tells me to create a pin after waking up. and i want to know how to disable it. thank you...
  7. Can anyone tell me why my pc does this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me why my pc does this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thelinkr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/koq46d/can_anyone_tell_me_why_my_pc_does_this/
  8. Can anyone tell me why my laptop is showing this??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me why my laptop is showing this??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fefe06y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iq1aar/can_anyone_tell_me_why_my_laptop_is_showing_this/
  9. Why does the Sleep option not work for me?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does the Sleep option not work for me?: Okay so here's what happens - my laptop is plugged in, I open start, I hit sleep, the screen goes black - my laptop keyboard and mouse are still lit up. The fan is still going full speed. Basically the only thing that happened is that my screen went black - if I move the...
  10. Why does my laptop keep resetting without me telling it to?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my laptop keep resetting without me telling it to?: Since the end of February, my laptop has been doing this. And it had got to the point where I wouldn't shut down or restart it, because I was terrified of what it would do- but it's just done it again! How the **** do I stop this from happening?...