Windows 10: Why does my lock screen background picture change by itself?

Discus and support Why does my lock screen background picture change by itself? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I find out that the picture of my lock screen background changed to "Windows spotlight" by itself. Does anyone know is there a problem with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ian Chen54321, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Why does my lock screen background picture change by itself?

Hi,

I find out that the picture of my lock screen background changed to "Windows spotlight" by itself. Does anyone know is there a problem with my background picture settings?

:)

Ian Chen54321, Feb 9, 2020

2. Lock Screen background picture

Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen.
    I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture.
    I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I can't find any option to save the image. on closing the window & returning to the lock screen the picture does not appear to save and returns to the standard blue background with date and time.
    I can't find any option to save the image as a lock screen wallpaper.
    Does anybody have any suggestions.
    Regards,
    Mark.

anorakmark, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Lock screen background keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand your concern about lock screen background, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to personalize the lock screen and check if it helps:

Change your lock screen background:

• Right click on Desktop, click on Personalization, and on
      Lock screen in the left pane.
    • Here, under Background (click on the drop down arrow) you will see
      Windows spotlight, Picture, Slideshow.
    • Select Windows Spotlight, lock the screen (Press Windows key + L) and check if it helps.
    • Also, you can select Picture, Choose your picture, lock the screen and check if the issue persists.

For more information refer: Personalize your lock screen

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Why does my lock screen background picture change by itself?

Lock Screen background picture

I have tried Brink, with no luck. It will not let me change the lock screen back ground picture. In the settings for lock screen I click on the picture I want and as soon as I go to the lock screen I have the standard blue background with date & time. I even tried opening the photos app and opening a specific picture then clicking set as lock screen and even that does not change the picture.

anorakmark, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Why does my lock screen background picture change by itself?

1. Why does my lock screen background picture change by itself? - Similar Threads - Why does lock

2. Why has my background picture changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why has my background picture changed?: I don't mind the first lock screen picture changes, but I had a personal picture set up as my background after I unlocked it. How do I get back my personal picture and stop the Microsoft updates from changing my Settings....
  3. Why has my background picture changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my background picture changed?: I don't mind the first lock screen picture changes, but I had a personal picture set up as my background after I unlocked it. How do I get back my personal picture and stop the Microsoft updates from changing my Settings....
  4. Why has my background picture changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issue with lock screen background picture

Issue with lock screen background picture: In Settings Personalize Lock screen, I have checked Windows Spotlight. "Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen" is also checked. Yet every tine I boot my desktop computer, I see the same "background" picture a Paris monument. I am not asked if I like it or...
  6. Lock screen keeps changing itself back to Picture

Lock screen keeps changing itself back to Picture: I like Windows Spotlight and I'd like to keep using it, but since some days ago my lock screen has a completely black background (no image, I suppose), and the lock screen is set to Picture. When I change it to Windows Spotlight and come back, it changed itself to Picture...
  7. Why isn't my lock screen picture changing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why isn't my lock screen picture changing?: It is stuck on the default one. Under personalization>Lockscteen settings , I selected the "Picture" Option under the Background drop down. I then chose a picture of my liking. Everytime I restart or start up, it goes back to the default Desert picture submitted by...
  8. Why does my desktop background change by itself?

Why does my desktop background change by itself?: Hi everyone, Today, I discover that my desktop background picture changed by itself, and I am wondering if there is something wrong with my Windows system. Does anyone know how to check if my Windows 10 background settings is functioning properly? I need some help with it....
  9. Windows Spotlight lock screen picture does not change. Background apps for "Settings" is...

Windows Spotlight lock screen picture does not change. Background apps for "Settings" is...: I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. Since last week, my Windows Spotlight lock screen picture does not change. I follow the instruction at https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/reset-and-re-register-windows-spotlight-in-windows-10.9390/ but it does not work....
  10. Lock Screen background picture

Lock Screen background picture: Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen. I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture. I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my lockscreen picture changes by itself