Windows 10: Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?

Discus and support Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime I log off and then try to log in microsoft does not recognize the password, and I have to reset it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BENJAMIN INGRAM, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?

Everytime I log off and then try to log in microsoft does not recognize the password, and I have to reset it.

:)

BENJAMIN INGRAM, Mar 18, 2023

2. log in to10 does not recognize password?

Hi Fellix,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• What happens when you try to use PIN password?
    This issue might be due to the change in keyboard layout.

I suggest you to use On-Screen keyboard and check if can log in into the system, I also suggest you to click on the eye symbol and check if the password is correct.

Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type - Microsoft Support

[Applies to Windows 10]

Also try entering your old password.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Mar 18, 2023
  3. password not recognized.

Hi William,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know are you log-in using local user account or Microsoft user account?

Let’s try the simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue.

• On log-in screen, click on Ease of Access and select On–Screen Keyboard.

• Try entering the correct password and check.
    If that doesn't work and you are logged-in using Microsoft account, I recommend you to go to the below link and try resetting the password and check.

Reset your password

Hope this helps. Please post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Bastet Win User

Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?

System Image Restore Is Not Recognizing My Password

Although I do have 2-step verification I don't think it was the problem as I have been able to do a system restore in the past with it enabled. I also tried logging into my account on the pc with the password & that failed too. I was certainly careful in entering the password. After changing the password all was fine so I don't know whether something got messed up with the original password change or what else may have caused it.

Bastet, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?

1. Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password? - Similar Threads - Why does log

2. Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?: Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password? I must constantly reset my password. I login again and again and again - Always logged out. Must reset password every single time. Why won't Microsoft account remain signed in? Why must I reset my password every time? Why does...
  3. Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?: Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password? I must constantly reset my password. I login again and again and again - Always logged out. Must reset password every single time. Why won't Microsoft account remain signed in? Why must I reset my password every time? Why does...
  4. Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?

Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?: Everytime I log off and then try to log in microsoft does not recognize the password, and I have to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-log-in-always-fail-to-recognize-the/8a21fbab-dd43-40cc-86c7-38293df6828f
  6. Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?: Everytime I log off and then try to log in microsoft does not recognize the password, and I have to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-log-in-always-fail-to-recognize-the/8a21fbab-dd43-40cc-86c7-38293df6828f
  7. Windows does not recognize password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows does not recognize password: Dell Inspirion 1550 Windows 10-64. Attempting to restart in safe mode and windows asking for a password. Have used present and all past passwords, none are recoginized. Unable to connect to network until logon so changing password on line does not work....
  8. Why does System Restore always fail for me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does System Restore always fail for me?: System Restore, just doesn't work, no matter how many times I've reinstalled Windows, it throws up an error saying that it failed to extract the contents of my iCloud Drive folder in the Users directory, I can't post a screenshot of the error because I've just reinstalled...
  9. Windows 10, does not recognize my password!

Windows 10, does not recognize my password!: Hi all! I only want to share my findings with you. I had the same problem. My computer was extremely slow. So i decided to go through my startup settings. I went to MSCONFIG, and chose to reboot the computer with selected startup process option. That was when I noticed...
  10. Win10 doesn't always recognize my password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win10 doesn't always recognize my password: This happened back in July, then again last month. At boot up win10 does not recognize my sign in password for my local user account. Since I know my password I typed it in again, no good. I spent the rest of the day retrying my password. Must have typed it in 100 times, then...