Windows 10: Why does my mic make a static sound when I open multiple app that uses the mic?

Discus and support Why does my mic make a static sound when I open multiple app that uses the mic? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My mic makes a static sound out of nowhere especially when I open another app also using the mic.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul Beltran1, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Why does my mic make a static sound when I open multiple app that uses the mic?

My mic makes a static sound out of nowhere especially when I open another app also using the mic.

:)

Paul Beltran1, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Why does my mic make a static sound when I open multiple app that uses the mic?

1. Why does my mic make a static sound when I open multiple app that uses the mic? - Similar Threads - Why does mic

2. Why is my pc not picking up my mic but using every sound i hear as mic input?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my pc not picking up my mic but using every sound i hear as mic input?: Nothing i say into my microphone gets picked up, instead my pc acts like the microphone so every sound i hear gets used as sound input which can lead to ear-piercing repeating sounds. Neither discord or Windows itself is taking my actual mic input.I didn't change my input or...
  3. Why is my pc not picking up my mic but using every sound i hear as mic input?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc not picking up my mic but using every sound i hear as mic input?: Nothing i say into my microphone gets picked up, instead my pc acts like the microphone so every sound i hear gets used as sound input which can lead to ear-piercing repeating sounds. Neither discord or Windows itself is taking my actual mic input.I didn't change my input or...
  4. Why does my mic make a static sound when I open multiple app that uses the mic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mic make a static sound when I open multiple app that uses the mic?: My mic makes a static sound out of nowhere especially when I open another app also using the mic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-mic-make-a-static-sound-when-i-open/677c85c3-842f-4dc0-ab68-eb3828520800
  5. Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic: Hi there,My Bluetooth headset produces a hissing sound whenever i turn on the mic. I tried to connect a different headset as well but the same issue persists. But when i use the headset with my phone, then its ok. There is some problem in Windows which i can't figure out. I...
  6. Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic

Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic: Hi there,My Bluetooth headset produces a hissing sound whenever i turn on the mic. I tried to connect a different headset as well but the same issue persists. But when i use the headset with my phone, then its ok. There is some problem in Windows which i can't figure out. I...
  7. Mic not working when multiple apps open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working when multiple apps open: Hi, so When using the Xbox app or discord when I open games or sometimes even just chrome my mic will stop working on either the Xbox app or discord. I will then have to unselect my mic and re-select it in the mic setting of the respective app. Does anyone know what could be...
  8. Mic static when using xbox chat on Windows 10

Mic static when using xbox chat on Windows 10: I'm using a wired mic on Windows 10 and there's static on my end when joining parties. I've gone through the settings and tried other suggestions like changing the microphone's properties to studio mode. Nothing has worked so far. When using other apps like Discord or game...
  9. My mic doesnt work and only makes a static sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mic doesnt work and only makes a static sound: I recently built a brand new pc with windows 10 pro installed. Everything works perfectly fine. The audio is perfect but then when i tried to call my friend, they said they only hear static the entire time. I tested my mic by hearing myself and its true, all i heard was...
  10. No sound when using mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound when using mic: Every time I try to use the mic the sound just doesn't come out submitted by /u/iansparta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epayqz/no_sound_when_using_mic/