Windows 10: why does my mic not record in game bar when enabled and get a robo-voice saying "trial version"

Discus and support why does my mic not record in game bar when enabled and get a robo-voice saying "trial version" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when recording footage on game bar with mic audio a robo voice keeps saying "trial version" instead of what i'm saying into my mic. I don't understand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BitCloud2, Nov 28, 2020.

1. BitCloud2 Win User

why does my mic not record in game bar when enabled and get a robo-voice saying "trial version"

when recording footage on game bar with mic audio a robo voice keeps saying "trial version" instead of what i'm saying into my mic. I don't understand why. someone help please

:)

BitCloud2, Nov 28, 2020

2. Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices.

Hi Spaske. Welcome to Ten Forums. I don't know about discord, ts3, etc but in your gaming/game DRV settings is the check box unchecked where it says "turn mic on by default when I record"? If not, try that.

why does my mic not record in game bar when enabled and get a robo-voice saying "trial version" [​IMG]

specialkone, Nov 28, 2020
  3. The Windows Game Bar won't record my voice.

The issue is in the title, I shouldn't really need to explain it too much. I found another question that was similar, but none of the replies worked.

I've tried: right click speaker icon > select recording devices > select microphone > properties > listen tab > check listen box. (I could hear myself speaking, and it was playing back, so I know the pc was picking up my voice, but the Game Bar was not recording
    it.)

I can talk to my friends while gaming, and I can have a Skype conversation via the same mic, but for some reason the Game Bar will not record my voice.

And yes, my device is connected and enabled. Do not ask me if it is. I have to connect it every time, because it is a bluetooth device.

AddisonDavis, Nov 28, 2020
  4. WyattVA Win User

why does my mic not record in game bar when enabled and get a robo-voice saying "trial version"

Game Bar Mic Problem

Game Bar doesnt record mic or other people im talking to through discord when turned on "All" but when turned on "game only" it records mic but doesnt record my system sound such as talking to people through discord.

I use the "Record That" feature to get highlights of funny moments that happen while gaming but I like to have my voice and the person im talking to's in the recording, otherwise I would just use OBS to record something.

WyattVA, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

1. why does my mic not record in game bar when enabled and get a robo-voice saying "trial version" - Similar Threads - why does mic

2. Voice Recorder is not recording the incoming voice or say system sound when recording.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice Recorder is not recording the incoming voice or say system sound when recording.: Windows 10 voice recorder is not recording the system sound. Whereas in the other laptop with Windows 10 the voice recorder is recording both incoming and outgoing sounds. I've lost my important meeting recording due to this issue.Windows version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 OS...
  3. Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?: so in the past when i clipped the last minute it would record my own voice too but right now when i try to clip it doesnt record the mic even if i was talking and even when the mic was turned on, any help to get it to record my mic when clipping? submitted by...
  4. game bar not recording voices except my own

game bar not recording voices except my own: i use game bar only for clips and i have the settings so it doesn't capture my background audio such as youtube netflix etc whatever i may be watching, and i noticed that it captures my voice but not my friends in discord so i assumed its cause of the setting, yet in game it...
  5. Windows game bar not recording my voice?

Windows game bar not recording my voice?: Hello, so I use the clip button on Windows game bar to record the last 30 seconds of whatever happened for highlights with my friend. We use Discord to talk together and whenever record a clip it just records the game, and my friend's voice, not me. I have my mic selected in...
  6. Windows Game bar not recording my voice?

Windows Game bar not recording my voice?: Hello, so I use the clip button on windows game bar to record the last 30 seconds of whatever happened for highlights with my friend. We use Discord to talk together and whenever record a clip it just records the game, and my friend's voice, not me. I have my mic selected in...
  7. [help] Xbox game bar does not record my voice or others voices in captures

[help] Xbox game bar does not record my voice or others voices in captures: Xbox game bar to my knowledge is the easiest way to record game clips, and for a while it was working great. Now all of a sudden it records game audio but not voices. I’ve made sure capture settings are set to all and my microphone access is open to other apps. submitted by...
  8. RECORD GAME AUDIO AND MIC/VOICE SEPARATELY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RECORD GAME AUDIO AND MIC/VOICE SEPARATELY: Hi, I'm new to this MS Game Bar, how do I separately record my game audio and mic? Like separate them into two mp3 files after recording. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-game-audio-and-micvoice-separately/15da4b8f-f913-424c-83f0-726d7ed86d99
  9. Voice Recorder does not record

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder does not record: System: Windows 10 19041.508 Voice Recorder: 10.2007.2.0 Mic: Dell AE515M USB Problem: the "Voice Recorder" app cannot record any sound after pressing the "Record" button. The mic works perfectly with Teams and Audacity. Voice Recorder is allowed to use microphone in...
  10. Record Peoples Voices and Game on Game Bar

Record Peoples Voices and Game on Game Bar: Hello Reddit today I used the Windows 10 Game bar to capture one of my games clips and it didn't record my friends or me speaking how do i change that so that their voices, mine, and the game can all be heard in the clip. submitted by /u/MrDestiny25 [link] [comments]...