Windows 10: Why does my Microsoft family feature keep on popping up every 2 seconds after the newest...

Discus and support Why does my Microsoft family feature keep on popping up every 2 seconds after the newest... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Right after ive installed the latest update of windows 10 the microsoft family feature just keeps on popping up every two seconds and rejecting me from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisChen_266, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Why does my Microsoft family feature keep on popping up every 2 seconds after the newest...

Right after ive installed the latest update of windows 10 the microsoft family feature just keeps on popping up every two seconds and rejecting me from reseting my pc please help

:)

ChrisChen_266, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Microsoft Family Features issues...

Hello
    MaverickRobot4670,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article

created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Why does my Microsoft family feature keep on popping up every 2 seconds after the newest...

microsoft family features

I have done so, creating the loval account, but still, when I click to use the google chrome app, Microsoft family features pops up and asks to verify the microsoft account, when I click verify another pop up appears asking if I mean to switch apps, when
    I click yes the same pop up appears saying verify your account to continue using Microsoft family features. I then press Verify and absolutely nothing happens, appart from the pop up closing

Greyscreen18, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Why does my Microsoft family feature keep on popping up every 2 seconds after the newest...

1. Why does my Microsoft family feature keep on popping up every 2 seconds after the newest... - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Microsoft Family Features Pop-up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Features Pop-up: I’m very annoyed at the fact that it keeps popping up in the middle of my screen especially since I read another forum post that said I just have to remove the family features from my accounts which I did along with restarting. moral of the story is I can’t get rid of what I...
  3. Microsoft Family Features Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Features Pop-up: I’m very annoyed at the fact that it keeps popping up in the middle of my screen especially since I read another forum post that said I just have to remove the family features from my accounts which I did along with restarting. moral of the story is I can’t get rid of what I...
  4. Microsoft Family Features Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft family features pop up.

Microsoft family features pop up.: I am SICK of this Microsoft family features pop up. I cannot get rid of it and if I had the money I would demand a full hearing against microsoft and sue them. This is annoying....
  6. Microsoft Family Features Pop up

Microsoft Family Features Pop up: Hello, I have a problem many other people have. The Microsoft family feature pop up spam is becoming really annoying at the moment, especially when I am doing important things on my computer. However, when I sign in to my account, it stops the spamming. After a day though, it...
  7. Microsoft Family Features pop up

Microsoft Family Features pop up: My son keeps getting a Microsoft Family Features pop up that wants him to sign in. He can't get rid of the pop up. I even deleted him from our family account and he still keeps getting this pop up. We've read all of the "How to delete a family member" articles and "How to...
  8. Microsoft family features pop up

Microsoft family features pop up: I have only recently in last week keep getting these this pop op to sign into the family features. I have checked and was somehow in one and removed myself from the family and still get the pop ups. how to I stop these pop ups when I'mNOT in a family group? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Family Features Pop Up

Microsoft Family Features Pop Up: Every 20 seconds or so I get a pop up from Microsoft Family Features asking to "Sign in so you don't miss out". It asks me to input my PIN. Every time I try to put in a PIN it says "Something went wrong try again later". I don't know my PIN so i go in to settings to try and...
  10. Microsoft Family Features keeps popping up

Microsoft Family Features keeps popping up: Hi there, Recently after accidentally tweaking a setting in the registry, I managed to delete my user account (and my files). Just the day before, I had created a restore point, so I restored my computer from there. Other than a few files going missing and programs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. family features keeps popping up on my screen

2. microsoft family features how to turn off

3. microsoft family sign in so you dont miss out keeps popping up

4. ms family account login keeps popping up,
  5. why keep popping sign in microsoft family feature,
  6. sign in so you dont miss out constantly,
  7. why does microsoft sign in keep popping up on screen?,
  8. microsoft family keeps popping up#,
  9. why does microsoft message keep popping up asking me to log in 2019?,
  10. windows cant verify the publisher of this driver software keeps poppuping up randomly,
  11. why does microsoft family keep poping up when im not in it anymore,
  12. microsoft family features disable,
  13. microsoft family features window,
  14. windows cant verify the publisher driver keeps popping up,
  15. how to stop microsoft family featuer sign in screen popping up