Windows 10: Why does my minecraft sign me out from my microsoft account everytime i close the game

Discus and support Why does my minecraft sign me out from my microsoft account everytime i close the game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-minecraft-sign-me-out-from-my/b7d65b7d-73b8-46a0-910e-b7693778a8ee Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Milo Neulamaa, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Why does my minecraft sign me out from my microsoft account everytime i close the game

Does anyone know?

:)

Milo Neulamaa, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Lucy80906 Win User

Can't sign in with Microsoft account for Minecraft

I have tried to sign in with my Microsoft account for Minecraft. Though this keeps popping up, "please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account, WearierApple937" I have tried changing the password yet it still shows me the same thing. I don't
    know what "WearierApple937" means. This is the first time I have signed in to the game with the account. I don't remember getting Minecraft with a different account. The game I want to sign into is on a PS4.

Thanks for the Help!

Lucy80906, Mar 18, 2023
  3. I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account

Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft (Minecraft Java and Windows 10) and my java edition works smoothly, it's my Windows 10 Minecraft that is not letting me sign in for some reason.
    I signed into my Minecraft.net account for Java and yet everytime I try to sign into Minecraft: Windows 10, it keeps me stuck at "Signing into Microsoft Account" screen. I wondered, why? Why can I not sign into my Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Windows 10?

MoonKing99, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Teokute Win User

Why does my minecraft sign me out from my microsoft account everytime i close the game

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Why does my minecraft sign me out from my microsoft account everytime i close the game :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Why does my minecraft sign me out from my microsoft account everytime i close the game

1. Why does my minecraft sign me out from my microsoft account everytime i close the game - Similar Threads - Why does minecraft

2. how do i stop my laptop from logging my account out everytime i close the lid?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i stop my laptop from logging my account out everytime i close the lid?: whenever i close the lid of my laptop, it logs me out and when i open it again it makes me log into my microsoft account to access my laptop. before it used to only ask for the pin, now it asks to login via pin & password or email/phone & password. how do i get it to stop...
  3. Why does my onedrive sign in tell me my microsoft account doesnt exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my onedrive sign in tell me my microsoft account doesnt exist?: I changed my email to my microsoft account and currently logged into the website but when i try to login to my onedrive it says my email doesnt exist....
  4. Why does my onedrive sign in tell me my microsoft account doesnt exist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my onedrive sign in tell me my microsoft account doesnt exist?: I changed my email to my microsoft account and currently logged into the website but when i try to login to my onedrive it says my email doesnt exist....
  5. Why does my minecraft sign me out from my microsoft account everytime i close the game

Why does my minecraft sign me out from my microsoft account everytime i close the game: Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-minecraft-sign-me-out-from-my/b7d65b7d-73b8-46a0-910e-b7693778a8ee
  6. Why does minecraft keep signing me out after every time i turn my pc on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does minecraft keep signing me out after every time i turn my pc on: I purchased minecraft like 2 month's ago and every single time that i turn on my pc it signs me out of my microsoft account. No passwords where compromised or anything it just keeps doing it. also why does Edge freeze up and my screen gets frozen to the point where i have to...
  7. Why does minecraft keep signing me out after every time i turn my pc on

Why does minecraft keep signing me out after every time i turn my pc on: I purchased minecraft like 2 month's ago and every single time that i turn on my pc it signs me out of my microsoft account. No passwords where compromised or anything it just keeps doing it. also why does Edge freeze up and my screen gets frozen to the point where i have to...
  8. It wont let me sign in to minecraft with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont let me sign in to minecraft with my microsoft account: every time i try to sign in to minecraft it asks if i want to save my purchases to my microsoft account, so i press yes, and then it says failed to login. its really annoying because this happens every time. can someone tell me how to fix this?...
  9. Why does Cortana need me to sign in to my MIcrosoft account?

in Cortana
    Why does Cortana need me to sign in to my MIcrosoft account?: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4046854/cortana-use-microsoft-account I don't like this policy!!! Corporate rules don't allow me to change my login to microsoft account You need to be more flexible in your software design!!!...
  10. Why does my user keep asking me to "sign into my microsoft account"?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why does my user keep asking me to "sign into my microsoft account"?: Its one of those security and maintenance alerts that pops up in the action center every time I restart. When I click it takes me to settings but I've already verified my ID so there doesn't seem to be anything to do. I'd appreciate any ideas... 43307