Windows 10: Why does my mouse get jittery?

Discus and support Why does my mouse get jittery? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This issue has been plaguing me for awhile and I'm not sure how to resolve it. Every so often, my mouse goes from smooth to jittery. It doesn't seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/biggie101, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Why does my mouse get jittery?

This issue has been plaguing me for awhile and I'm not sure how to resolve it. Every so often, my mouse goes from smooth to jittery. It doesn't seem to matter what I have open on my computer- whether video editing, or playing a game on the browser. It'll just start randomly and then disappear after a few minutes.

here's what I've tried:

• I've replaced my mouse with a brand new Microsoft one a few months back (old mouse had the same issue)
    • Drivers are up to date
    • Windows is up to date (version 2004, build 19041.867)
    • I've changed the USB port for the mouse dongle (wireless mouse)

Nothing seems to permanently fix the problem and I can't seem to figure out what is triggering it.

submitted by /u/biggie101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/biggie101, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Jeff5yq Win User

mouse pointer jittery

my cursor and mouse pointer are jittery and my swipe from right is not working. I have windows 10 and do not have hp simplepass as far as I know. I have made no changes or loaded any new software. Also touchscreen not working in all cases like touching
    the upper right X to close will only work with mouse. At first the flickering mouse also had the loading circle beside it but not showing after a while.

Jeff5yq, Apr 8, 2021
  3. MMDG18 Win User
    Mouse lagging/jittery after Windows 10 October Update

Will the re-release/update of the Windows 10 October update fix the Mouse lag/jittery problems?

MMDG18, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Why does my mouse get jittery?

Mouse hover inconsistent

Detail or List view is okay, if all the attributes/metadata is present.
    the only thing I find annoying is that, even with 'Smooth Scrolling' enabled, the list is so jittery while scrolling!

I'm more adept at immediate visual identification...

Why does my mouse get jittery? [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Why does my mouse get jittery?

1. Why does my mouse get jittery? - Similar Threads - Why does mouse

2. Why does my taskbar keep getting frozen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my taskbar keep getting frozen?: It started doing it as soon as I got insider preview, sometimes on the normal windows versions, so all together in the last week my taskbar has frozen 25ish times, is there any way to fix it? submitted by /u/DueCucumber1752 [link] [comments]...
  3. Why does my mouse/windows 10 keep freezing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my mouse/windows 10 keep freezing?: i dont know what i did for this to start happening, but sometimes when i open a program or game, windows will just freeze and not let me move my mouse or do anything. ive checked for windows updates and it seems i am up to date. does anyone know why this keeps happening or...
  4. why does my screen keyboard and mouse go off but pc is on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does my screen keyboard and mouse go off but pc is on?: So basically whats happening is that my keyboard, mouse, monitor shuts off and goes black but the pc is still on, ive tried everything in a way to the point where im about to give up on it. ive tried turning NEVER on power plans to changing power plans it hasnt done nothing...
  5. Why Does My PC Get Virus' and Malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why Does My PC Get Virus' and Malware?: My Windows version is 2004 (OS Build 19041.508) I recently had to take my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit PC to the repair shop because it took for ever to boot up and I lost my Internet connection. The technician told me the machine had all kinds of virus and malware. Many of the...
  6. Why Does My PC Get Virus' and Malware?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Does My PC Get Virus' and Malware?: My Windows version is 2004 (OS Build 19041.508) I recently had to take my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit PC to the repair shop because it took for ever to boot up and I lost my Internet connection. The technician told me the machine had all kinds of virus and malware. Many of the...
  7. my mouse does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my mouse does not work: I connected a mouse to pc and it does not work ... it gets current but in device manager the driver is not found. How can i resolve my problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-does-not-work/8f3e9e88-ce15-40c1-b21f-fcdf00f2ecd4
  8. Why Does My Mouse Lag with Excel????

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Why Does My Mouse Lag with Excel????: I have mouse lagging with Excel. I dont have this issue with any other program but Excel. Btw, I got the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It was recommended that I change the poll rate of the mouse. I was told this is done through 3rd party software. Is there a way to do this...
  9. Why Does My Mouse Lag with Excel????

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Does My Mouse Lag with Excel????: I have mouse lagging with Excel. I dont have this issue with any other program but Excel. Btw, I got the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It was recommended that I change the poll rate of the mouse. I was told this is done through 3rd party software. Is there a way to do this...
  10. Mouse lagging/jittery after Windows 10 October Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse lagging/jittery after Windows 10 October Update: Will the re-release/update of the Windows 10 October update fix the Mouse lag/jittery problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-laggingjittery-after-windows-10-october/ca95c338-3b9d-485c-bc48-985179193973