Windows 10: Why does my mouse/windows 10 keep freezing?

Discus and support Why does my mouse/windows 10 keep freezing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i dont know what i did for this to start happening, but sometimes when i open a program or game, windows will just freeze and not let me move my mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whatis0atmeal, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Why does my mouse/windows 10 keep freezing?

i dont know what i did for this to start happening, but sometimes when i open a program or game, windows will just freeze and not let me move my mouse or do anything. ive checked for windows updates and it seems i am up to date. does anyone know why this keeps happening or how i can fix this? its not like my computers bad either and its too slow for windows to process properly, i have an Asrock b450m motherboard, a 1660 super and the ryzen 5 3600. if that helps at all.

submitted by /u/whatis0atmeal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/whatis0atmeal, Oct 22, 2020

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fully updated. Mouse freezes now and then.

i only have mouse and keyboard connected. dont use anything else.

PC is chill. CPU on load is less than 55C. I have lots of fans!

When i restart the PC it goes away, so pretty sure thats not heat.

I changed my port too! it came back again after some time. Windows 10 really sucks.

de.das.dude, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Why does my mouse/windows 10 keep freezing?

Mouse Freezing need help pls.

Hi Ephraim,

User profile corruption can cause issues with certain devices, including your optical mouse, in
    Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Aside from changing USB ports, did you use a different mouse to see if the same issue will occur while playing games?
    • Have you tried checking the manufacturer's website for updated mouse drivers for
      Windows 10?

In the meantime, we suggest creating a new user on your computer to see if your mouse still freezes while using a different local account. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

Regards.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Why does my mouse/windows 10 keep freezing?

1. Why does my mouse/windows 10 keep freezing? - Similar Threads - Why does mouse

2. Why does my screen keep freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my screen keep freezing?: I dont know if i have too old computer parts, but what happens is basically that randomly, for a few seconds my mouse starts lagging, my apps zooms out and everything freezes for about 3-5 seconds before returning back to normal, is this becuase of outdated parts or too high...
  3. Why does my keyboard keep freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my keyboard keep freezing?: Hi there, have been playing games on my new lenovo gaming latpop and every now and then the keyboard wont accept inputs and i'll be stuck unable to move in a game but i can still look around.The same keeps happening to my flightstick.I've tried uninstalling drivers but it...
  4. Why does my keyboard keep freezing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my keyboard keep freezing?: Hi there, have been playing games on my new lenovo gaming latpop and every now and then the keyboard wont accept inputs and i'll be stuck unable to move in a game but i can still look around.The same keeps happening to my flightstick.I've tried uninstalling drivers but it...
  5. Why does my laptop keep freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop keep freezing?: Recently, my laptop has been freezing intermittently without warning or any error message. It happens every couple of days and rebooting resolves the issue until it happens again. Here is a shot of my sysinfo:I realize this isn't much to go on, but I don't know enough about...
  6. Why does my laptop keep freezing?

Why does my laptop keep freezing?: Recently, my laptop has been freezing intermittently without warning or any error message. It happens every couple of days and rebooting resolves the issue until it happens again. Here is a shot of my sysinfo:I realize this isn't much to go on, but I don't know enough about...
  7. why does the mouse keep freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does the mouse keep freezing: why does the mouse keep freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-mouse-keep-freezing/26c355fa-095c-4b63-9172-c04ee35292a7
  8. why does the mouse keep freezing

why does the mouse keep freezing: why does the mouse keep freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-mouse-keep-freezing/26c355fa-095c-4b63-9172-c04ee35292a7
  9. why does my windows explorer keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why does my windows explorer keeps freezing: when I open my folders, explorer keeps freezing. I have restarted the computer several times, but this does not seem to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-windows-explorer-keeps-freezing/22627587-a7cd-4399-aff6-20675c71f0b9
  10. why does my windows explorer keeps freezing

why does my windows explorer keeps freezing: when I open my folders, explorer keeps freezing. I have restarted the computer several times, but this does not seem to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-windows-explorer-keeps-freezing/22627587-a7cd-4399-aff6-20675c71f0b9