Windows 10: Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background

Discus and support Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I play music, all players do it. Music distorts when I start another program trying to hear music while I work.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by geraldbroome, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background

When I play music, all players do it. Music distorts when I start another program trying to hear music while I work.

:)

geraldbroome, Oct 30, 2018

2. Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background

When I play music, all players do it. Music distorts when I start another program trying to hear music while I work.

geraldbroome, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Background music

When I tried it a few nights ago the sound disappeared. Today my husband used my computer and the dreadful, annoying, background music is back. The steps you listed above are not working. Any ideas?

BeckyBarkhurst, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Bree Win User

Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background

Background Music

Google for 'royalty free background music' and you will find lots of sites that offer a wide range of music styles. This one, for example, would seem to fit your needs...

Reflective - Purple Planet Royalty Free Music

Thema:

Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background

1. Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background - Similar Threads - Why does music

2. Music on PC is distorted and scratchy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music on PC is distorted and scratchy: Hello, I am Zohaib from Inco Special AlloysI have Windows 11, Acer Aspire 5 PC. I love my music. But something has happened. When I play my music from internet Deezer, or YouTube, or Jango etc it is distorted....
  3. A music started playing in the background on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A music started playing in the background on my laptop: A random music started playing in the background on my laptop. This happened while i was listening to a song on my laptop.the ranfom song over laped my song. I couldnt see any program running. The music stoped after a. While. Still i couldn't find any program that was active...
  4. Background Music

Background Music: I have placed videos and photos in my project and added background music. where my videos are I want to hear that sound not the background music. I can't find where to reduce the background music. Is this possible. Thanks...
  5. Windows Video Editor - Cannot hear background music?

Windows Video Editor - Cannot hear background music?: Hi, I've used the video editor before and was able to pick one of their custom background music options, and it has worked fine. But now, as I'm trying to make a new video, I keep choosing a song I want for my background music in the app, but it continues to be silent. I...
  6. background music

background music: Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks...
  7. BACKGROUND MUSIC

in Windows 10 Customization
    BACKGROUND MUSIC: How do I stop background music on lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music/f8949f68-0c71-44f2-87fa-eadee5b6a680
  8. Background Music ..Remember When

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Background Music ..Remember When: I was flagged for copyright on Youtube. Why? I thought the background tracks were fine to use freely. Thanks for answering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-remember-when/5275bbd3-e2ac-4f73-8d28-4e15df1f45b1"
  9. background music

background music: how do I add background music to slideshow in photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music/68432513-bfc2-4e25-893d-43147430e80a
  10. Background Music

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Music: Hello, I made some video clips from pictures and films I took some years ago on our family tour. The total length of them all is about 50 minutes, I want to add some background music, and make a DVD. Coming to music, searched the internet, all I found were some "relaxation"...