Windows 10: Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background

Discus and support Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I play music, all players do it. Music distorts when I start another program trying to hear music while I work.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by geraldbroome, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background

When I play music, all players do it. Music distorts when I start another program trying to hear music while I work.

:)

geraldbroome, Oct 30, 2018

2. Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background

When I play music, all players do it. Music distorts when I start another program trying to hear music while I work.

geraldbroome, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Background music

When I tried it a few nights ago the sound disappeared. Today my husband used my computer and the dreadful, annoying, background music is back. The steps you listed above are not working. Any ideas?

BeckyBarkhurst, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Bree Win User

Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background

Background Music

Google for 'royalty free background music' and you will find lots of sites that offer a wide range of music styles. This one, for example, would seem to fit your needs...

Reflective - Purple Planet Royalty Free Music

Thema:

Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background

1. Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background - Similar Threads - Why does music

2. music program playlist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    music program playlist: hello! i am having difficulty playing my music thats listed in or a playlist. when i open it, a pop up says it had difficulty pulling up this folder. i have no signs saying it might have been deleted, or corrupt. maybe i dont know what steps to do to start it. i sure...
  3. Background music in Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background music in Photos App: Hello Is it possible to have background music playing on selected images and muted in others? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-in-photos-app/decec2d0-768c-49de-bbe9-6022411fd3c6
  4. Groove music won't import my music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove music won't import my music: I had around 200 songs downloaded and imported to the Groove Music app from my Music folder. Everything was working smoothly until I downloaded another 10 songs. It seems that Groove can't "see" those 10 songs in my Music folder. I tried changing the folders that they were...
  5. background music

background music: how do I add background music to slideshow in photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music/68432513-bfc2-4e25-893d-43147430e80a
  6. I can only hear music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can only hear music: As you can see i the title i can only hear music on my windows 10. it just happend ten minutes ago and don't know how. Its headphones and speakers. it is raly annoying so can you please help me?...
  7. My music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My music: Why can't I play half the tunes from my library ,, played fine before 10 ,, now I don't the rights Whats up with that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-music/477ec43c-ad2f-4d03-b471-1f5e2a054bfa"
  8. Default Music Program

Default Music Program: When will Windows make Spotify a default music program. I understand Spotify uses its own music file type, but seeing the popularity of the platform it should be worked into a future build of Windows....
  9. Why does Groove Music think it's sharing something?

Why does Groove Music think it's sharing something?: Most of the time when I try to close Groove Music it pops up a box warning me that it's "sharing". I did not ask it to "share" anything. I do not want it to "share" anything. There are no settings which are obviously applicable to this....
  10. Background Music

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Music: Hello, I made some video clips from pictures and films I took some years ago on our family tour. The total length of them all is about 50 minutes, I want to add some background music, and make a DVD. Coming to music, searched the internet, all I found were some "relaxation"...