Windows 10: Why does my new computer keep crashing? It randomly does it.

Discus and support Why does my new computer keep crashing? It randomly does it. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My brand new computer keeps crashing, was looking to get an answer to why? Thanks! I've compressed the DMP file, it will be in the link below.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Politodj, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Politodj Win User

Why does my new computer keep crashing? It randomly does it.

My brand new computer keeps crashing, was looking to get an answer to why?

Thanks!

I've compressed the DMP file, it will be in the link below.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjXoDqTW3RxUghbKSAr7oaHxGqem

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000048, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80461a05a92. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: e655208d-3ee1-4650-94aa-c674024f67e3.

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: a
    Parameter 1: 48
    Parameter 2: 2
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: fffff80461a05a92
    OS version: 10_0_19041
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: AV_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE!unknown_function

Anyways, as far as I know - all of my drivers are updated. I'm just looking for a fix as of now.

:)

Politodj, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Naby Win User

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

Naby, Sep 5, 2020
  3. SirLevir Win User
    Computer Crashing Randomly

As of today, my computer has been crashing randomly. Whenever it crashes, it restarts and acts normal until it crashes again. Can someone please help me. Thank you so much!

SirLevir, Sep 5, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Why does my new computer keep crashing? It randomly does it. - Similar Threads - Why does computer

2. Why does my computer keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep crashing: My computer keeps crashing at random times while working on assignments and I can't predict when it will happen I just want it to stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-crashing/9eb526c6-e2af-4b04-aef9-82f646511378
  3. Why does my computer keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer keep crashing: My computer keeps crashing at random times while working on assignments and I can't predict when it will happen I just want it to stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-crashing/9eb526c6-e2af-4b04-aef9-82f646511378
  4. Why does my computer keep freezing randomly?

Why does my computer keep freezing randomly?: I'm using Windows 10 and have noticed recently over the past few months that mu computer will just randomly freeze up. It does not happen often, it's so sporadic I can't really give an estimate. Maybe 5 or so times per week. It'll just freeze for 10-30 seconds at a time and...
  5. Why does my computer keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep crashing: My computer keeps getting a BSOD watch dog violation and I dont know how to fix itI have tried to update my divers, delete 3rd party apps, and even factory reset my computer and nothing has worked,The last three mini dump files have said the same...
  6. Why does my computer keep crashing

Why does my computer keep crashing: My computer keeps getting a BSOD watch dog violation and I dont know how to fix itI have tried to update my divers, delete 3rd party apps, and even factory reset my computer and nothing has worked,The last three mini dump files have said the same...
  7. Why does my computer keep crashing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my computer keep crashing?: My computer keeps crashing, I have a fairly good computer with great specs that allow for high performance gaming but recently, every time I’ve tried to turn on my pc, it turns on, and then crashes and this issue persists over and over again, I have no idea why this is...
  8. Why does my computer keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep crashing?: My computer keeps crashing, I have a fairly good computer with great specs that allow for high performance gaming but recently, every time I’ve tried to turn on my pc, it turns on, and then crashes and this issue persists over and over again, I have no idea why this is...
  9. Why does my computer keep crashing?

10. Why does my computer keep crashing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my computer keep crashing?: my friend had given me his gaming pc when he got a better one, its not fancy but when he had it everything was fine for him, but he shipped it to me and he had to keep the hard drive for the new computer so I went out and bought a 1 tb hard drive, and had me download the...