Windows 10: Why does my old Dell xps 15 9775 screen always flash?

Discus and support Why does my old Dell xps 15 9775 screen always flash? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My old Dell xps 15 9775's screen is constantly flashing. I have tried uninstalling the display adapter drivers but the screen is still flashing, just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Colin Sui, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Colin Sui Win User

Why does my old Dell xps 15 9775 screen always flash?

My old Dell xps 15 9775's screen is constantly flashing. I have tried uninstalling the display adapter drivers but the screen is still flashing, just a little less. There are occasional flashes across the screen but nothing else.

:)

Colin Sui, Jun 4, 2023

2. Dell xps 15 touch screen not working

Hi,

To better assist you, share the information.

- What is the model number of Dell xps 15?

I suggest you follow the below method.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware and device troubleshooter
    to check and fix issues with hardware and devices.
    Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update the touchscreen drivers manually from the Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

1.Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
    Device manager from the context menu.

2.Expand Human Interface Device option, right click on the touchscreen driver and select Update this software from the context menu.

3.Follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, I suggest to refer to the article on How to update drivers from the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/how-to-update-drivers

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15

i constantly get into blue screen problems since i purchased my dell xps 15. i tried every possible way to fix it but nothing worked. Anyone can help?

ThuyNguyen_1610, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Why does my old Dell xps 15 9775 screen always flash?

Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15

my laptop is dell xps 15 9550

ThuyNguyen_1610, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Why does my old Dell xps 15 9775 screen always flash?

1. Why does my old Dell xps 15 9775 screen always flash? - Similar Threads - Why does old

2. Why does my old Dell xps 15 9775 screen always flash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my old Dell xps 15 9775 screen always flash?: My old Dell xps 15 9775's screen is constantly flashing. I have tried uninstalling the display adapter drivers but the screen is still flashing, just a little less. There are occasional flashes across the screen but nothing else....
  3. BLUE SCREEN - WINDOWS 10 - DELL XPS 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUE SCREEN - WINDOWS 10 - DELL XPS 15: Help! I have a Dell XPS 15, and it has been crashing constantly. I'm running Dropbox and Norton 360. I'm not sure if they are related. Here's the BugCheck Analysis. Please guide me to the right direction. Thanks!10: kd> !analyze...
  4. Upgrade Old Dell XPS 15 9550 vs Buying New Dell XPS Laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrade Old Dell XPS 15 9550 vs Buying New Dell XPS Laptop?: Hey all. I posted this a while back but did not get a new battery nor get a new computer. My laptop battery is now 2.5 years and about 92% worn out. I had bought a replacement for it 2.5 years ago when the originally battery lasted for 1.5 years. So I mentioned I play online...
  5. Flight Simulator on Dell XPS 15 7590

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator on Dell XPS 15 7590: Hi, I have a Dell XPS 15 7590 with i9-9980HK, GeForce GTX 1650. Is this good enough to play MS Flight Sim 2020? Would I be able to get any real advantage by using an eGPU RTX 2080 Ti or is it better to upgrade to a gaming desktop? When the VR support is available with the...
  6. Dell introduces redesigned XPS 15 and XPS 17

in Windows 10 News
    Dell introduces redesigned XPS 15 and XPS 17: [ATTACH] Dell’s family of XPS laptops If you’re in the market for a new PC, take note: Dell has announced new devices that deliver larger screens, long battery life and enough power to stream your favorite shows, edit photos for Instagram, render 4K...
  7. Dell XPS 15 Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 15 Problems: Dell XPS 15 Windows 10 problem(s) So I have a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 that is just over 1.5 years old. Issues have started to rack up over the last 3 or so months (things like any microphone from any headset/earbuds not being detected, my Realtek Audio not showing up at...
  8. Dell XPS 15 Laptop Battery Replacement

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 15 Laptop Battery Replacement: Dell does not sell it. Contacted them many times and they haven't had it in years and read online others say the same unless you had warranty. I checked online and there is a site called laptopbatteryexpress that seem to have excellent reviews. You can buy a battery for the...
  9. Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15: i constantly get into blue screen problems since i purchased my dell xps 15. i tried every possible way to fix it but nothing worked. Anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-at-dell-xps-15/7e85e783-346b-4527-9245-4382962d8a10
  10. Dell XPS 15 L502X upgrade experience?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 15 L502X upgrade experience?: I have a Dell XPS 15 L502X running windows 8.1 Pro. Dell's official drivers page says the laptop is not tested for windows 10 upgrade (Product Support | Dell US ). So is anybody out there who has upgraded to windows 10? Are you facing any driver issues or any other...