Windows 10: Why does my Other people have 18GB on it but when i click manage accounts theres no...

Discus and support Why does my Other people have 18GB on it but when i click manage accounts theres no... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering why space was going up on my pc without me doing anything so i checked my temp files and show more categories and it had 18GB in other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fromhex, Nov 26, 2022.

1. fromhex Win User

Why does my Other people have 18GB on it but when i click manage accounts theres no...

I was wondering why space was going up on my pc without me doing anything so i checked my temp files and show more categories and it had 18GB in other people but i have no accounts PLS HELP

:)

fromhex, Nov 26, 2022
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Nov 27, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 27, 2022
  4. yahanna Win User

Why does my Other people have 18GB on it but when i click manage accounts theres no...

Updated to 1809.. But theres No Dark Win Explorer.. Wtf?

I ran the commands. Theyre all healthy partitions. But theres no partition 4 available. It says, "The specified partition is not valid." What do you suggest??

yahanna, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Why does my Other people have 18GB on it but when i click manage accounts theres no... - Similar Threads - Why does 18GB

2. Why does my screen have black squares on my screen when i click on a different window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my screen have black squares on my screen when i click on a different window?: this happened when i installed taskbarx i removed it but it still occurs any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-screen-have-black-squares-on-my-screen/8ec6b2c7-588c-453a-b16e-5ad16be67d1d
  3. Why does my screen have black squares on my screen when i click on a different window?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my screen have black squares on my screen when i click on a different window?: this happened when i installed taskbarx i removed it but it still occurs any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-screen-have-black-squares-on-my-screen/8ec6b2c7-588c-453a-b16e-5ad16be67d1d
  4. Why does my computer think there is an organisation managing my account when I am using a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does my computer think there is an organisation managing my account when I am using a...: I am trying to set up a Windows Hello PIN but I am unable to because I keep getting prompted to sign-in to a work/school account, even though I am only using my personal Microsoft account. I have a PIN set up already but due to this I am not able to use it to verify myself...
  5. Why does my computer think there is an organisation managing my account when I am using a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer think there is an organisation managing my account when I am using a...: I am trying to set up a Windows Hello PIN but I am unable to because I keep getting prompted to sign-in to a work/school account, even though I am only using my personal Microsoft account. I have a PIN set up already but due to this I am not able to use it to verify myself...
  6. Why does my computer think there is an organisation managing my account when I am using a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I cannot manage my child account. When I click manage consent it does nothing.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cannot manage my child account. When I click manage consent it does nothing.: I am trying to manage my child’s account and it will not let me manage consent. When I click it, it says this. Manage permissionsIn the United States, South Korea, Brazil, and the EU, legislation requires that children have adult consent before creating an online account. You...
  8. I cannot manage my child account. When I click manage consent it does nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot manage my child account. When I click manage consent it does nothing.: I am trying to manage my child’s account and it will not let me manage consent. When I click it, it says this. Manage permissionsIn the United States, South Korea, Brazil, and the EU, legislation requires that children have adult consent before creating an online account. You...
  9. I cannot manage my child account. When I click manage consent it does nothing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Why does my Other people have 18GB on it but when i click manage accounts theres no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Other people have 18GB on it but when i click manage accounts theres no...: I was wondering why space was going up on my pc without me doing anything so i checked my temp files and show more categories and it had 18GB in other people but i have no accounts PLS HELP...