Windows 10: Why does my PC abruptly reboot?

Discus and support Why does my PC abruptly reboot? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every month or so, my PC suddenly & abruptly reboots. Just before the reboot, I get this message. I managed to click a picture when it happened on 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Al_XB, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Al_XB Win User

Why does my PC abruptly reboot?

Every month or so, my PC suddenly & abruptly reboots. Just before the reboot, I get this message. I managed to click a picture when it happened on 8 August 2020. It just happened again on 10 Sep 2020. Can anyone explain why this happens, or where the information they collect goes?

Point me to the right area if this issue has been raised before. I think it happens when I have used Google or I am reading my GMail accounts. This time I wasn't using google.

Thanks.

Why does my PC abruptly reboot? 0af335bf-825e-4c60-8c8b-866dd1e8a21a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Al_XB, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Why does my PC abruptly reboot?

1. Why does my PC abruptly reboot? - Similar Threads - Why does abruptly

2. Abrupt reboot of laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abrupt reboot of laptop.: My laptop is rebooting all of a sudden. I am not sure why it crashed abruptly. I am using windows 11 on Asus ZenBook. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/abrupt-reboot-of-laptop/bb452e4c-8c34-4cce-aef8-62be93cb890c
  3. Abrupt reboot of laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Abrupt reboot of laptop.: My laptop is rebooting all of a sudden. I am not sure why it crashed abruptly. I am using windows 11 on Asus ZenBook. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/abrupt-reboot-of-laptop/bb452e4c-8c34-4cce-aef8-62be93cb890c
  4. Why is my PC constantly Rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my PC constantly Rebooting: My Pc Has been restarting at random for about a month and I've had it for about 2 years without any problems. It doesn't happen when I'm playing games, only when I'm using small applications like Spotify, chrome and other launchers. My screen goes black for a few seconds and...
  5. Why is my PC constantly Rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC constantly Rebooting: My Pc Has been restarting at random for about a month and I've had it for about 2 years without any problems. It doesn't happen when I'm playing games, only when I'm using small applications like Spotify, chrome and other launchers. My screen goes black for a few seconds and...
  6. Why is my PC constantly Rebooting

7. Why is my Pc suddenly rebooting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Pc suddenly rebooting?: My PC started rebooting recently and its has happened 2 times in the past week but not sure what is causing it, so if someone can help me by taking a look at the crash log and let me know it would be of help. Thank youLet me know what i need to share in the logs and where to...
  8. Why is my Pc suddenly rebooting?

Why is my Pc suddenly rebooting?: My PC started rebooting recently and its has happened 2 times in the past week but not sure what is causing it, so if someone can help me by taking a look at the crash log and let me know it would be of help. Thank youLet me know what i need to share in the logs and where to...
  9. why does my pc reboots when playing valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my pc reboots when playing valorant: my pc reboots when playing valorant. it crashes and boots after 5 minutes of game time. i timed it and its t same every time. i tried different AAA games to stress test if my gpu is the problem but it worked fine. i ran some benchmarking apps to see if my gpu was the problem...
  10. why does my pc reboots when playing valorant

why does my pc reboots when playing valorant: my pc reboots when playing valorant. it crashes and boots after 5 minutes of game time. i timed it and its t same every time. i tried different AAA games to stress test if my gpu is the problem but it worked fine. i ran some benchmarking apps to see if my gpu was the problem...