Windows 10: Why does my pc always crash when I restart?

Discus and support Why does my pc always crash when I restart? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I want to restart my pc, it takes a very long amount of time before (around 4 minutes or so) and then my pc just goes into a BSOD and then it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulaDavis1, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Why does my pc always crash when I restart?

When I want to restart my pc, it takes a very long amount of time before (around 4 minutes or so) and then my pc just goes into a BSOD and then it just loads back up as usual but when I restart it again it does the exact same thing, but when I looked up a tutorial on how to fix it, absolutely nothing would come up. I can't remember what the error code actually was but it was something that was like DRIVE_BOOT_FAILURE or something like that.

:)

PaulaDavis1, Nov 10, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 10, 2018
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Why does my pc always crash when I restart?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Why does my pc always crash when I restart?

1. Why does my pc always crash when I restart? - Similar Threads - Why does always

2. Why does my computer stay turned off when I choose "restart"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my computer stay turned off when I choose "restart"?: I restart my computer. No programs are running except my auto-connecting VPN that cannot be disconnected. My computer stays turned off. I wait for my computer to restart, nothing happens. I press the power button on my keyboard laptop and nothing happens. I press the...
  3. When I restart pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I restart pc: At night when I restart pc how can I make my screen go blank until I logon. Is there a way to make the screen stay blank after I shut down at night ( It's actually a restart not a total shutdown). Thank You Jerry...
  4. Why did my pc restart

Why did my pc restart: Hello, my problem is that I reseted my pc (nit laptop), and after language, region and... Then It showed me this "Why did my pc restart„ I did qll tasks, but that did not help, what to do please help me!![IMG]...
  5. MY pc crashes when I livestream

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY pc crashes when I livestream: Hello I really need some help with my pc, It keeps crashing whenever I try to Live stream It always says : L1C63x64.sys And crashes It usually takes a little bit for my pc to crash while im live streaming usually it will crash Once I hit about 40mins Into a live stream I...
  6. Why did my PC restart?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did my PC restart?: Doing a refresh install of a computer I dont have a install file other then what is on the PC. The keep your files version was tried first, but wasn't successful. The version of wipe files and re-install was tried only to be locked into "Why did my PC restart?". This is a...
  7. Why did my pc restart.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did my pc restart.: I tryed to restart my Windows 0 and after it was finished it took me to the languge and time and I did that then i clicked next and I waited and the pc restarted then i did it again but it said why did my pc restart, I did the rstarts that it told me to do then it restarted...
  8. This always happens when i start my PC.

This always happens when i start my PC.: There's this cmd pop-up when i start my PC, please help! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/this-always-happens-when-i-start-my-pc/d462314e-7fe3-4a13-9c9d-11452319086a
  9. My PC/Windows crash/restarts when I open specific apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC/Windows crash/restarts when I open specific apps.: I have searched a lot for my problem but i haven't found any solution. Maybe because i don't know which is the right problem. When i open some apps and programs like Microsoft edge, microsoft account, games and apps from store like asphalt 8, spotify, netflix, skype, shazam...
  10. How can i check why my pc was restarted ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i check why my pc was restarted ?: I came home now and i saw my pc restarted. It was on the log in screen so i entered my user name and password and everything loaded fine. But why and when my pc was restarted ? What i tried to do so far is running Event Viewer then i went to Windiws Logs > System and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc always crash during restart

2. my pc crashes on restart

3. pc always crashes when restarted