Windows 10: Why does my pc always crash when I restart?

Discus and support Why does my pc always crash when I restart? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I want to restart my pc, it takes a very long amount of time before (around 4 minutes or so) and then my pc just goes into a BSOD and then it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulaDavis1, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Why does my pc always crash when I restart?

When I want to restart my pc, it takes a very long amount of time before (around 4 minutes or so) and then my pc just goes into a BSOD and then it just loads back up as usual but when I restart it again it does the exact same thing, but when I looked up a tutorial on how to fix it, absolutely nothing would come up. I can't remember what the error code actually was but it was something that was like DRIVE_BOOT_FAILURE or something like that.

:)

PaulaDavis1, Nov 10, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 10, 2018
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Why does my pc always crash when I restart?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Why does my pc always crash when I restart?

1. Why does my pc always crash when I restart? - Similar Threads - Why does always

2. why does fortnite crash and restart my windows PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does fortnite crash and restart my windows PC?: every time i launch fortnite it reboots my pc or gives it a bsod.i have opened cmd and tried the following command:SFC /SCANNOW that didn't fix iti have verified the files ALOTi have even updated my bios and it still doesn't workPLEASE HELP...
  3. why does fortnite crash and restart my windows PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does fortnite crash and restart my windows PC?: every time i launch fortnite it reboots my pc or gives it a bsod.i have opened cmd and tried the following command:SFC /SCANNOW that didn't fix iti have verified the files ALOTi have even updated my bios and it still doesn't workPLEASE HELP...
  4. why does fortnite crash and restart my windows PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why does pc crash then restart when playing any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does pc crash then restart when playing any game.: Everytime I play a demanding game after a couple minutes it freezes, a blue screen pops up and pc restarts. It's so quick I can't even read what it says. If anyone could help I would appreciate it....
  6. Why does pc crash then restart when playing any game.

Why does pc crash then restart when playing any game.: Everytime I play a demanding game after a couple minutes it freezes, a blue screen pops up and pc restarts. It's so quick I can't even read what it says. If anyone could help I would appreciate it....
  7. Why does Netflix crash my pc into a full restart ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Netflix crash my pc into a full restart ?: For some strange reason my top end pc fully restarts after I start watching a Netflix show or movie. I would love to know if anyone out there has the same problem or maybe if someone knows how to fix this . It is really frustrating not being able to watch anything . This is...
  8. Why does Netflix crash my pc into a full restart ?

Why does Netflix crash my pc into a full restart ?: For some strange reason my top end pc fully restarts after I start watching a Netflix show or movie. I would love to know if anyone out there has the same problem or maybe if someone knows how to fix this . It is really frustrating not being able to watch anything . This is...
  9. Why does Netflix crash my pc into a full restart ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why does my PC always crash or freeze all the time?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my PC always crash or freeze all the time?: Almost 4 days ago my pc started to act weirdly, I try to open a game and the pc crashed. Then, I didn't turn off automatic restart so I didn't really acknowledged what caused it. After pain full hours of restarting and trying to get to an event displayer or troubleshooter it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc always crash during restart

2. my pc crashes on restart

3. pc always crashes when restarted