Windows 10: Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

Discus and support Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This issue happened after I changed network providers. During the process, my ethernet cord was connected from my old router to my pc, and during the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by profligatewarcriminal, May 20, 2023.

1. Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

This issue happened after I changed network providers. During the process, my ethernet cord was connected from my old router to my pc, and during the change of providers they had to move the ethernet cords to the new router. I was unsure if it was my ethernet cord that got damaged during the transfer but I realized at times my PC crashes when it attempts to connect to the internet, the only way for me to connect is to click on the name of my internet, go to my router, and connect to the internet through a button I press on the router and it forcefully connects, even then, it doesn't function t

:)

profligatewarcriminal, May 20, 2023
  2. craigmh74 Win User

PC connection issue (Wi-Fi)

I have 2 PCs hooked up, both running Windows 10. My PC in the living room is connected directly to the cable modem and I am using a portable Wi-Fi adapter (Netgear Genie) for my PC in the bedroom. Everything was working fine until a few days ago when I lost my Wi-Fi signal in the bedroom. The Wi-Fi icon disappeared from the taskbar. So I thought it may be the adapter. So I moved the PC into the living room and connected it directly. Well....nothing. There is still no signal. The wi-fi in my house is still active because I'm able to use my cell phone and tablet. So...any suggestions? If what I wrote is unclear let me know. Thanks.

Craig

craigmh74, May 20, 2023
  3. Johannes Win User
    Lose wi-fi connection when PC is still on, but not being used.

I was in the device manager and the only thing I could see was the network adapters after expanding that one, this list came up, which one is the Wi-Fi? when I entered wi-fi, wifi and Wi-Fi in search, it could not find it

Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I... 203439d1536681331t-lose-wi-fi-connection-when-pc-still-but-not-being-used-capture.jpg

Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I... 203440d1536681358t-lose-wi-fi-connection-when-pc-still-but-not-being-used-capture2.jpg

Johannes, May 20, 2023
  4. Beaumonts Win User

Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

How to connect Windows 10 PC to Wi Fi

How do i get Windows 10 PC to connect to Wi Fi?

I've gone into Device Manager to see if Wi Fi listed but it's not. Not sure where i need to go next

Beaumonts, May 20, 2023
Thema:

Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

1. Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I... - Similar Threads - Why does keep

2. Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...: This issue happened after I changed network providers. During the process, my ethernet cord was connected from my old router to my pc, and during the change of providers they had to move the ethernet cords to the new router. I was unsure if it was my ethernet cord that got...
  3. Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...: This issue happened after I changed network providers. During the process, my ethernet cord was connected from my old router to my pc, and during the change of providers they had to move the ethernet cords to the new router. I was unsure if it was my ethernet cord that got...
  4. Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

5. Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

8. Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

10. Why does my PC and only my PC keep crashing while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi after I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing