Windows 10: Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

Discus and support Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamieGetsBSOD, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a different STOP CODE each time.STEPS:Login.Auto-start up apps load.After anywhere between 1-20 minutes of the PC being turned on, a blue screen will occur with a different stop code each time.FROM MY OWN RESEARCH:Over the years of checking these different STOP CODES, I have found that they all relate in the form of some sort o

:)

JamieGetsBSOD, Dec 26, 2022

2. PC Bluescreening several times a day

Ok so I've been having serious issues with my PC bluescreening for months now. I made another post about it a while back, but nothing really worked. It's been happening several times a day, and its unbearable. Since the issues started, I've changed: Motherboard, RAM, GPU, PSU, upgraded from windows 10 to 11 when i got my SSD, and fully wiped my PC. I have absolutely no idea why its happening, and it's driving me crazy.

Items Shared on 9-19-2022

There's a link to my minidump files. I have no idea what to do anymore, and I'm losing my mind. I just wanna use the PC I paid for.

MoonKnight_)Z, Dec 26, 2022
  3. ren lewis Win User
    PC bluescreened twice in two days?

As the title implies, my PC - which I've had for less than a year - has crashed to a bluescreen twice in the past two days. I've been unable to find the cause of the problem, admittedly, and am unsure what exactly to do beyond just getting info about the crash from event viewer - but I can't make out what the error itself actually means. I've included the error report in the attached screenshot, and hope for a reply soon so I can fix this.

If possible, an explanation - or guidance on what to do - in simpler terms would be preferable.

Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day? 500d3515-4b0f-4568-a589-0be17918a8d3?upload=true.png

ren lewis, Dec 26, 2022
  4. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Dec 26, 2022
Thema:

Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

1. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day? - Similar Threads - Why does bluescreen

2. Why does my PC bluescreen at least one in a day randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC bluescreen at least one in a day randomly?: Hello my laptop gets the bluescreen at least once a day randomly. I almost always get a different STOP CODE and I was wondering if this is a hardware issue. My late is 2 years old now, and I have been encountering this problem since I bought it. Any assistance would be very...
  3. Why does my PC bluescreen at least one in a day randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC bluescreen at least one in a day randomly?: Hello my laptop gets the bluescreen at least once a day randomly. I almost always get a different STOP CODE and I was wondering if this is a hardware issue. My late is 2 years old now, and I have been encountering this problem since I bought it. Any assistance would be very...
  4. PC crashes once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes once a day: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎11/‎28/‎2023 4:46 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1020Parameter 2: ffffd60c753cb9a0Parameter...
  5. PC crashes once a day

PC crashes once a day: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎11/‎28/‎2023 4:46 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1020Parameter 2: ffffd60c753cb9a0Parameter...
  6. PC crashes once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  8. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  9. BSoD once at least every day

BSoD once at least every day: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  10. Why is my PC Rebooting once a day

Why is my PC Rebooting once a day: My PC seems to be rebooting on it own once per day, after left on at night. It appears to happen while I am sleeping and not using the PC. This has only been happening recently. The only thing I can think of that might coincide with the start of the issue is my power...